Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

We need a female to record dolan saying something racist. It's the only way.

giphy.gif

You gotta look at it from LJ's eyes though

Y'all know he's riding with Oak on this situation but at the same time LJ is still employed by the Knicks making Dolan his boss

Declining that seat and seemingly openly siding with Oak could've very well cost LJ his job being how petty Dolan is

And with the amount of child support LJ owes, he can't aford to be unemployed.

Yeah, LJ is one of the only people I didn't judge for that. He's still an employee.

At the end of the day though, everyone should be focusing whatever negative energy they have toward Dolan. Such a ******* loser.

Did y'all see the video that the garden didn't show ? Oak had his hands up and they pushed him on the floor. Looks like that was before the finger mush

Time is now. What's funny is he finally had a scapegoat but he still ****** up. Gotta finish now while people still care. If it takes Al Sharpton so be it

Not a huge fan of Al Sharpton...but he definitely has what it takes to kick off a real protest of the Knicks. Even if it is for his own personal gain.:lol: :smh:

Last edited:
I can't believe Al Sharpton is involved now :lol:

Couple people reported Adam Silver might step in

Ready for Adam Silver to slide in and save us. Has anyone met him in person? He seems like a cool dude.

Sharpton being involved is a joke. Let's be serious. Oakley is not important enough to rally around. How about we protest actual issues?

Sharpton being involved is a joke. Let's be serious. Oakley is not important enough to rally around. How about we protest actual issues?
Like James Dolan selling the Knicks.

That's the path this has to go down.

Ready for Adam Silver to slide in and save us. Has anyone met him in person? He seems like a cool dude.
Giving us a #1 pick won't be enough. Giving us 2 or 3 in a row won't be enough.

If Silver aint gonna support Dolan's demise he can stay quiet.

Last edited:
ehh I think its a start though.

The attention should later allow for the real issues to be brought to light

Back
Top Bottom