Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Oh I see Silver tried playing peacemaker bringing them all together to dead the beef

**** that.

**** Dolan, let's keep digging this hole for that piece of **** until he sells.

Last edited:
I would love to see a completely empty Garden for one home game just to get Dolan out.
I know it would never happen though.

LimitedSatisfiedAnkolewatusi.gif

I would love to see a completely empty Garden for one home game just to get Dolan out.
I know it would never happen though.

This right here is why ownership will likely never change. Whether we are 20-62 or 55-27, the same packed house would show up each and every night. I really don't get it. We need to stop be so damn loyal!!!

This right here is why ownership will likely never change. Whether we are 20-62 or 55-27, the same packed house would show up each and every night. I really don't get it. We need to stop be so damn loyal!!!
I honestly have no idea why people still show up consistently. NYC is a place where something is always happening, so many better options than to support this joke of a franchise, but people still pack the house. :smh:

Silver came in like Dolan's dad & was like 'Jim, apologize to Charles

I guess a resolution is better than what's going on now but it feels forced. I wish Dolan & Oakley made up without the commisioner getting involved.

I honestly have no idea why people still show up consistently. NYC is a place where something is always happening, so many better options than to support this joke of a franchise, but people still pack the house. :smh:
Even if all Knicks fans didn't go it would still be packed. Knicks games are a status symbol for the corporate world and tourists.

**** Phik

Even if all Knicks fans didn't go it would still be packed. Knicks games are a status symbol for the corporate world and tourists.

**** Phik

Exactly.

Even if NYer's didn't go to the game. You'd still have all those people with corporate suites and tourists going to games. The place probably wouldn't be packed, but there would still be people in the seats. I think someone mentioned it earlier, it would be almost IMPOSSIBLE to sell the Knicks. Because not only would you have to buy the team, you also have to buy MSG, the Rangers, Liberty and another sorry *** franchise.

What makes this all so sad is that, 3 out of the 4 entities I've listed have so much history :smh:

Then we gotta find some NYC billionaires to bank roll it on the low until they can pounce.

Plus there's always the other option for Dolan.

No time to just give it up. **** Dolan.

Last edited:
So Oak got local politicians and Al Sharpton on his side threatening protests outside of the Garden.
See how quickly Dolan met with Oak after that.

Me and my boy was talking about boycotting just the other day.

We should make it viral, let him feel it in his pockets.

Back
Top Bottom