Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

C4g-ps6WAAAgd68
im absolutely disgusted. i've never seen such disrespect in the garden. is this ***** wearing low top timbs ????

I'm friends with the son of a billionaire who didn't have to work for anything either and son is socially "off" in the same way Dolan seems and is also petty as ****

Dude picks and chooses his battles and because he's a loser with no achievements to his own name, starting and winning petty personal battles has that much more importance to him.

Last edited:
I'm friends with the son of a billionaire who didn't have to work for anything either and son is socially "off" in the same way Dolan seems and is also petty as ****

Dude picks and chooses his battles and because he's a loser with no achievements to his own name, starting and winning petty personal battles has that much more importance to him.
Perfect breakdown.

This applies to many sports teams owners, notably, Mark Davis of the Raiders. Same crap.

Damn bro seeing Larry Johnson let himself get parroted like that is a little heartbreaking. Son was teammates with Oakley and part of that same era. Could have easily been him.

Spree is broke and Vin Baker had issues. I don't have a high bar for them. LJ tho...

Knowing Oakley would gladly body someone on the court for him. :smh:

Damn bro seeing Larry Johnson let himself get parroted like that is a little heartbreaking. Son was teammates with Oakley and part of that same era. Could have easily been him.

Spree is broke and Vin Baker had issues. I don't have a high bar for them. LJ tho...
Knowing Oakley would gladly body someone on the court for him.
mean.gif
You gotta look at it from LJ's eyes though

Y'all know he's riding with Oak on this situation but at the same time LJ is still employed by the Knicks making Dolan his boss

Declining that seat and seemingly openly siding with Oak could've very well cost LJ his job being how petty Dolan is

Every man has a price. I'm sure Dolan did his research on the brokest ex Knicks and sent out invites. Sad thing is I'm sure they all knew they were used as a pawn.

Dolan really thought bringing Vin Baker & John Wallace would make us forget about Oak :lol:

You gotta look at it from LJ's eyes though

Y'all know he's riding with Oak on this situation but at the same time LJ is still employed by the Knicks making Dolan his boss

Declining that seat and seemingly openly siding with Oak could've very well cost LJ his job being how petty Dolan is

I know, doesn't suck any less tho :frown:

Dolan really thought bringing Vin Baker & John Wallace would make us forget about Oak :lol:

If anything, makes me think of Oak more. Like "these legends and so called legends are here, where is the true heart and soul of this squad?" Like, his pops (Dolan) loved Oak, but maybe pops and Jr didn't get along because there is no excuse to not to at least have a sit down with Oak

Never understood why out of everyone on the roster at the time why he would buy a landry fields jersey

Three at that 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom