Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

Bro, you been revealing yourself little by little. You in here for the circus my g.

With the new cba, rookies are almost guaranteed to remain with the team that drafted them after the Rookie contract.

Rookies about to leave MILLIONS on the table

LOL.

i can no longer support this organization. not for the rest of the season at the very least

mean.gif

Oh yeah melo is staying but just in case something did happen, today would have been the last game at the garden. At least it was a win.

Makes u realize how lazy he plays at times. He was so open he had no choice lol
I dont think he's lazy. He looks like his body hurts when he runs.

Odds are he's PED free. He's moving pretty normal for a guy his size/age.

I dont hate on PED use, to each his own. But let's be honest, most of the league is using. So if Melo isnt using, the comparison is going to make it look like Melo is lazy.

Just a theory. A well informed one.

Melo running in the open floor was hilarious to me :lol:

You saw the exact moment he was like 'Ahh ****, I really gotta lead this break'

i can no longer support this organization. not for the rest of the season at the very least

Wait, all the footage we've been seeing is AFTER they pushed him and harassed him?!?!? I need answers. If that's true then this is the most embarrassed I've ever been as a Knicks fan.

if they bring marbury back to the garden then i can forgive dolan temporarily... im still mad dantoni did him dirty and benched him...but ya dolan isnt to blame for all this that was phils fault and he actually stepped back and let phil do his job... BUT it is dolans fault for the whole oakley situation... first of all why have like 10 security guards all watching oakley then trying to say he has a drinking problem like really man :smh:

if they bring marbury back to the garden then i can forgive dolan temporarily... im still mad dantoni did him dirty and benched him...but ya dolan isnt to blame for all this that was phils fault and he actually stepped back and let phil do his job... BUT it is dolans fault for the whole oakley situation... first of all why have like 10 security guards all watching oakley then trying to say he has a drinking problem like really man
mean.gif
The D'antoni/Marbury situation with the Knicks is Dolan again. They had issues with each other in Phoenix, then you trade for him, then bring in the coach he clearly had problems with on another team. Dolan's bonehead move. Clearly he doesn't make the best moves.

Remember when Melo's first step was quick af?

He's also 33 guys. Age catches up to you when you've been playing heavy minutes for 14 years. It sucks watching one of your favorite players decline...
I wasn't implying that he should still have it. Hell, he lost that first step before he left Denver. I was simply reminiscing. 

Damn bro seeing Larry Johnson let himself get parroted like that is a little heartbreaking. Son was teammates with Oakley and part of that same era. Could have easily been him.

Spree is broke and Vin Baker had issues. I don't have a high bar for them. LJ tho...

They all look awkward as **** in that pic

That video clip with Oak says it all. And people we're literally trying to find a way to lay blame on Charles. The man bought his ticket and came as a patron.

Last edited:
Damn bro seeing Larry Johnson let himself get parroted like that is a little heartbreaking. Son was teammates with Oakley and part of that same era. Could have easily been him.

Spree is broke and Vin Baker had issues. I don't have a high bar for them. LJ tho...
Yep.

Oakley woulda taken a bullet for any of those guys. And now they stab him in the back like this? No integrity. 

What's the matter with people these days. Nobody ever has anyone's back. It's a double shame that it's Oak that's been hung out to dry. 

For an encore are they all gonna go take a dump on Anthony Mason's grave?

Back
Top Bottom