Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

**** is gross. Rather call up and pay old players that you had issues with to come to the Garden instead of being a man and meeting with Oakley to fix your issues. ****** **** I hate Dolan more than ever.

What Dolan did today is like saying something racist then saying 'I have black friends!!' like that makes it okay

Nail meet head.

Word up. Not feeling it. And these ****** fell for the okie doke? :smh:

Great W. I'm in on the tank but let me draw a picture for you guys...

Last night, I'm watching the Warriors and Thunder game and commercials for the Knicks/Spurs game kept running on my ESPN stream. My daughter is here with me and asked me if we going to watch it.

:stoneface:

So I explained to her that I'm not watching it cause I expect and WANT us to lose. I explained why getting a high pick would help us and all that good stuff...

She still was on some " :wow: what!? Nah you buggin, we gonna watch the game" :lol:

So I said, "you know what, let's watch it!"

Through the entire game, I'm trynna get her to understand my position and why I want them to lose. She's seems to understand what I'm trying to convince her of, but she still cheering these dudes on.

As the fourth quarter goes on, and I see we actually have a chance, I'm still telling her, "watch, watch how we lose." "They gonna find a way to blow it."

She still got the faith my g's.

Under 2 mins left and now I'm on some "yeah, Melo!" " that's what I'm Talkin bout!" "Let's go!"

B.s. Call on the Melo out of bounds play with Leonard. They give the ball to the Spurs... I say again, " see, they cheating us, watch this nonsense"

.... We pull the game out.

I'm happy.

My daughter says to me, "see dad, I got faith."

:frown:

I done set my baby girl up for the most hurt she's ever gonna go through y'all.

:smh:

Don't know why yall focused on the draft.

What young player wants to be drafted here? Prepare for the awkward interviews draft night. Any player bolting after that rookie contract.

Don't know why yall focused on the draft.

What young player wants to be drafted here? Prepare for the awkward interviews draft night. Any player bolting after that rookie contract.

Bro, you been revealing yourself little by little. You in here for the circus my g.

With the new cba, rookies are almost guaranteed to remain with the team that drafted them after the Rookie contract.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom