Official 2017 Knicks Offseason thread, Phil Jackson gone

As much as it would be a sort of underserved appearance if it happens, according to Clyde and other players, once your there it raises your confidence and is a key in helping you evolve as a a player. Son will get mad XP points.

Also, Love and Embiid aren't going anywhere and will be rivaling him for AS spots in the future.

Maybe once he gets a taste it'll force him to want to keep going back and have to elevate his game with consistency.

Oakley said he won't accept an invite to MSG if Dolan invites him
Damn, so much for the issue being resolved 
laugh.gif

Me and my boy was talking about boycotting just the other day.

We should make it viral, let him feel it in his pockets.
It'll never work. This ain't Indiana or even Orlando. Knicks/MSG are a tourist spot just like the Empire State Building.

The garden don't sell out every game but it's close to it every night. Even during the 17 win season people still went and watched the Knicks. I know we got loyal fans but I think the garden does well because of its location. Look at Brooklyn it's in NYC but on another borough and their games do terrible even when they had a better season than us.

The garden don't sell out every game but it's close to it every night. Even during the 17 win season people still went and watched the Knicks. I know we got loyal fans but I think the garden does well because of its location. Look at Brooklyn it's in NYC but on another borough and their games do terrible even when they had a better season than us.

Even tho the had a better season the team was still boring af. MSG is definitely rich folks and tourists tho

No they didn't. Average those years was 17k Barclays max is 18k

I don't like seeing DWill on Cle :smh: I wasnt a fan of his signing but his energy off the bench made me a fan last year. Kuz was kinda taking his place at the start of the season but hit the rookie wall. Hopefully Kuz gets his mojo back soon ...

pretty empty cause Theres nothing to root for at this point. Realistically at least. This team will never embrace tanking.

I felt that at the start of the season, our worst possible scenario would be competing for the 8th seed. It really just means maybe 1 win in the first round and the most mediocre of picks. No mans land essentially. and here we are, teetering on the edge of mediocrity and laughingstock. leaning towards laughingstock though.

Big night for the tank

Knicks L + Mavs W (@ DET) + Pelicans W (@ MEM) = tied for the 7th pick

Last edited:
pretty empty cause Theres nothing to root for at this point. Realistically at least. This team will never embrace tanking.

I felt that at the start of the season, our worst possible scenario would be competing for the 8th seed. It really just means maybe 1 win in the first round and the most mediocre of picks. No mans land essentially. and here we are, teetering on the edge of mediocrity and laughingstock. leaning towards laughingstock though.
As much as I want to believe this team pull a upset like the 99 Knicks.
They lack the mental toughness to tpull that off.

Last edited:
im way too cynical sometimes but comon, we as fans can root and holler whatever. they will never listen to us.

the team of 15 players have agreed that theyre making a push for the 8th seed. all we can do is pray and hope we continue losing , destroying the morale of the organization even further, tail spinning us ino the top 4.

but like i said before, this team will find a way to rip off like 5 in a row late in april, long after playoff seeding is decided, and effectively shatter prime lottery real estate dreams. Im almost certain of it.

Back
Top Bottom