OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish Devin all the best.  

His Dad made it sound in the post like the kid might have gotten homesick, which is why I was surprised we got him in the first considering how close he is to his family. 

Ruckert or Jordan are must gets this class. 

I wish Devin all the best.  

His Dad made it sound in the post like the kid might have gotten homesick, which is why I was surprised we got him in the first considering how close he is to his family. 

Ruckert or Jordan are must gets this class. 
That end of cycle visit got him.

He needs to either lose weight or put on better weight though.

Last edited:
Sounds like Michigan will get Mallory. Don't think Jordan and Muhammad go there though.

Renewing tix for the last fall in the Big House today :pimp:

There've been some realignment rumors with USC for about a year, and it's popping up again now with this Larry Scott extension and anger over the TV deal.

The previous false rumors the last year plus was some sort of alignment with Texas and Oklahoma but now people within SC/alums are calling for them to go the ND route. 

West Virginny could've ended up in the natty if not for this game :smh:

Funny thing is before this game I was talking my buddies dad about how if Pitt won we'd get into the natty and he laughed like I was stupid and said "Pitt will not beat West Virginia"

Still the craziest season ever

Last edited:

There've been some realignment rumors with USC for about a year, and it's popping up again now with this Larry Scott extension and anger over the TV deal.

The previous false rumors the last year plus was some sort of alignment with Texas and Oklahoma but now people within SC/alums are calling for them to go the ND route. 
Why don't the P12 presidents just sell half the network now to get it off the ground?  The bet they are making on themselves in the long run just doesn't seem worth it.

Boosters are probably some of the worst guys to ask about realignment
laugh.gif
  They should just focus their attention on getting rid of Larry Scott. 

Not a chance in hell that happens and u know it

Not a chance in hell that happens and u know it

I agree. If Texas didn't go Indy I don't think there's any chance USC's admins will have the balls to do it.

I don't think there will be any major re alignment changes for a long time.

Kinda interesting list of P5 schools going to G5 stadiums for games:

SEC

Kentucky @ S Miss

Miss St @ L Tech

Missouri @ U Conn

Vanderbilt @ Middle Tennessee

PAC 12

Arizona @ UTEP

Oregon @ Wyoming

Stanford @ San Diego St

UCLA @ Memphis

Big 10

Illinois @ S Florida

Big 12

Iowa St @ Akron

Kansas @ Ohio

Oklahoma St @ S Alabama

ACC

Boston College @ N Illinois

Georgia Tech @ C Florida

Miami (F) @ Arkansas St

N Carolina @ Old Dominion

Virginia Tech @ E Carolina

Wake Forest @ App State

Last edited:
When that Big XII GOR runs out is when we'll see the carousel start spinning again.

Not sure how to feel about the Texas to B1G rumors. I'd be cool with OU and KU and calling it a day.

Last edited:
When that Big XII GOR runs out is when we'll see the carousel start spinning again.

Not sure how to feel about the Texas to B1G rumors. I'd be cool with OU and KU and calling it a day.
UT to the B1G seems like an odd pairing. In fact, anything outside that region seems peculiar to me. That said, Nebraska sounded pretty weird to me at first, too. Personally, I just feel whatever conference UT is, I'm sure they'll want to be the Flagship. Only conference where I feel they wouldn't sound too out of place from a regional standpoint would be the SEC, but I'm not exactly sure how feasible that even is. Personally, I think they'd be taking a backseat to 'Bama till Saban leaves more than likely, too. Curious if the UT job has a little more cache to it if the joined the SEC as well? Just a random thoughts, nothing insinuated by any of the comments. 

The USC Texas OU rumor was the 4 Cali schools, plus 2 other PAC schools leaving and joining OU, UT, OSU, TTU, and 2 other Big12 and poss B1G schools.

That never came close to happening though

Back
Top Bottom