OFFICIAL 2017 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD - Spring Game schedule on first page

Who is going to win the Pac 12 this season?

• USC

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • Stanford

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Washington

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Oregon

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • UCLA

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Wazzu

• Utah

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Colorado

• Oregon St

• Cal

• Arizona St

• Arizona

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does urban still run that stuff? The hook & ladder he pulled on Pitt in the 05 Fiesta Bowl? :nerd:

Urban was too ahead of the game round that time

Does urban still run that stuff? The hook & ladder he pulled on Pitt in the 05 Fiesta Bowl?
nerd.gif

Urban was too ahead of the game round that time
A little bit but it's not one of his go to constraint plays like back at UF and Utah.  The OG version isn't nearly as deadly unless you have a TE that can get busy after the catch like Chico. 

I'm sure he'll incorporate Canada's tweak on it into his O this season tho. 

What is up with Michigan TE targets liking UCLA over Harbaughs system?

Last edited:
I was going to pick KU in the poll since they will probably go 2-10 again next season, but I'm not sure what the expectations are there. 

I went with Rutgers since I could definitely see them cutting bait with Ash early after some blowouts to make a play at either Schiano or Moorehead. 

I was going to pick KU in the poll since they will probably go 2-10 again next season, but I'm not sure what the expectations are there. 

I went with Rutgers since I could definitely see them cutting bait with Ash early after some blowouts to make a play at either Schiano or Moorehead. 

Leave schiano alone :lol:

I dno who will be fired first but I wouldn't be shocked if over half that list was at some point

St Juste with the 3.9 pro shuttle at 6'3 is kinda crazy... I love he and Ambry in the secondary... Numbers are whatever but this team needs to get stronger as the season goes on... They faded last year and Harbaugh needs to earn his pay check on the field starting this year.

Last year was a bit of a disappointment, but I wouldn't go as far to say that he hasn't "earned" his paycheck yet.

I'd be happy with 10-2 and being competitive with OSU considering all the talent this team lost, and the OL situation. 

2 years removed from a 5 win season, reached a NY6 bowl, close losses that could have easily gone the other way. Majority of the players that made the team go are the same ones who were on that 5 win team.

Hell of a job by Harbaugh IMO.

I guess that sorta depends on what you allowed yourself to believe was possible/probable

Last edited:
Yea, that team still had deep flaws and a tremendous lack of team athleticism at skill positions. It was disappointing to lose that OSU game based upon how the first half went, but on paper and playing them on the road they were expected to win.

The schedule is pretty favorable getting OSU at home this year. Will need to see how this defense looks, especially the line and DBs before having true expectations. Skill position improvement is there athleticism wise. The numbers for the defensive testing look kinda pedestrian. Where are the ridiculous verts and broad jumps?

Back
Top Bottom