Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is he calling out Wilder when he already got a fight booked in Nov

I'd def be down to watch the fight but still

I mean at this point it makes the most sense for the 2 of them to fight each other since neither of them are willing to fly across the pond to fight Dillian Whyte for their highest career purse. Eddie Hearn made a $4 million offer to Wilder to fly across the pond to fight Whyte which would be more than double of Wilder's highest career purse. Theres so little in American HWs for Wilder to fight right now besides Big Baby it'd be a soon to be 46 year old Briggs who won't pass a VADA test himself, or 45 year old Michael Grant and Amir Mansour.

It's not like Miller is actually fighting anyone of note, and the buyout to get out of the fight probably isn't much. Their fights were both booked a week from each other too.

It's doable if Wilder wants it probably.

I mean at this point it makes the most sense for the 2 of them to fight each other since neither of them are willing to fly across the pond to fight Dillian Whyte for their highest career purse. Eddie Hearn made a $4 million offer to Wilder to fly across the pond to fight Whyte which would be more than double of Wilder's highest career purse. Theres so little in American HWs for Wilder to fight right now besides Big Baby it'd be a soon to be 46 year old Briggs who won't pass a VADA test himself, or 45 year old Michael Grant and Amir Mansour.

It's not like Miller is actually fighting anyone of note, and the buyout to get out of the fight probably isn't much. Their fights were both booked a week from each other too.

It's doable if Wilder wants it probably.

True. Well I definitely want to see it if they can find a way to make it happen

Briggs took after Big Baby Miller calling him Beyonce Wilder. Both Brownsville HWs are calling out Wilder now.

Hearing that Joshua already has a deal in place to be on HBO two fights from now. Showtime has rights to his fight after Pulev, but it will cost big money knowing they may lose him after that.

Watching Big Baby Miller on IG Live right now, saying Beyonce Wilder got too much sugar in his tank. Says he won't be on the Nov 4th card

Last edited:
Hearing that Joshua already has a deal in place to be on HBO two fights from now. Showtime has rights to his fight after Pulev, but it will cost big money knowing they may lose him after that.

Watching Big Baby Miller on IG Live right now, saying Beyonce Wilder got too much sugar in his tank. Says he won't be on the Nov 4th card

No wonder why Hearn is setting up shop in NYC...

For Joshua’s brand to grow to what it could be, he needs a fight in NY or Vegas.

Similar to Prince Naseem coming over in 97. The hype behind that fight at the Garden was MASSIVE. I remember dude having a huge billboard in Times Square, with an Adidas commercial to match.

I vividly remembered that, Naseem is my favorite all time and the fighter that really got me into boxing. Shannon Briggs really got some creative ideas for him against Tyson Fury

No wonder why Hearn is setting up shop in NYC...

For Joshua’s brand to grow to what it could be, he needs a fight in NY or Vegas.

Similar to Prince Naseem coming over in 97. The hype behind that fight at the Garden was MASSIVE. I remember dude having a huge billboard in Times Square, with an Adidas commercial to match.

briedis/perez was crap. can't believe the ref let all that clinching from briedis slide.. oh well bring on uysk.

I knew Khan was going to need a big money fight with the money he lost in real estate and potential divorce settlement coming up

And if Stiverne really got $675k to step aside that's a come up for him

Back
Top Bottom