Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If I was on AJ's team I wouldn't tell him to fight Wilder in 2018, he's just not much of a draw. Struggles selling more than 9,000 tickets even when the fight is in Alabama whereas AJ just sold 90,000 in Wembley against Wlad and about to sell 70,000 against Pulev at Cardiff. AJ should fight Haye if Haye wins the rematch vs Bellew, and then Joseph Parker and then if Tyson Fury actually comes out of retirement by then a mega fight against Fury. If AJ talks about a fight with Wilder I have a feeling they'd want 50/50 purse split or close to it but really AJ should get a 80/20 purse split

Eubank JR walking out to Still Dre

Eubank big ko win in rd 3, Eubank hit him so hard the Ref didn't even bother with the 10 count, controversial stoppage

The production value for this WBSS is really good

Last edited:
Not sure the stoppage was controversial the ref saw dudes eyes roll n protected him.

When he did get up he could barely put one foot infront of the other it was definitely over ref did the right thing he was washed.

Eubank is looking the real deal lately maturing nicely.

No, his chin is ****.

His chin isn't granite but I do not think it is glass either. Vargas is tall and that overhand right is his money punch. Ali made the mistake of staying in front of Vargas. Against Cotto, Ali has the height-reach advantage and can outpoint him if he uses his feet.

Word around town is that Golden Boy offered Cotto to Mikey Garcia, Errol Spence, and others. But required signing a multi-fight deal.

Back
Top Bottom