Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
DMJyFHJVwAAOHmw.jpg

Charlo looked good and I think will be a star. Let's not overlook the fact he fought a young inexperienced fighter tonight

Not his fault dude didn't deserve a shot
In the first place...He warned the kid

I'm not saying its fault at all. I was an amazing performance and he did what he needed to do. I'm just saying don't put too much weight on it, that's all.

I'm not saying its fault at all. I was an amazing performance and he did what he needed to do. I'm just saying don't put too much weight on it, that's all.
I feel u bro but at the same time nobody expected that even I feel he was too young...

He destroyed a young Star in under 3 mins
Literally had him sleep on the mat shaking

When they put the camera on Hurd's girlfriend :rofl:

Son almost came on himself

"Outside the ring that's a good celebration"

In HW news, French HW Tony Yoka had his 2nd pro fight yesterday against Jonathan Rice where Yoka had a decision win in 6 rounds. Interesting Richard Schaefer has put Yoka in with 2 top 100 Boxrec HWs for Yoka's first 2 pro fights. Interested in seeing how Joe Joyce does. David Haye want him to fight for a British or Commonwealth title in 2 or 3 fights and a European title shortly after. Thinks he can be ready for a world title within 10 fights. Here's the fight on youtube for those that are interested.

Last edited:
Spence does have gyno...

It should raise some eyebrows. Spence and Charlo are huge for their respective weight divisions. So how are they able to cut so much weight. Yet maintain their stamina in the later rounds, actually look stronger as the fight progresses. Errol Spence is stopping guys that have not been stopped before. Jermell Charlo was winning fights by UD but now puts together vicious KO's.

Hurd is cutting even more, hurd is cutting mma fighter amount like khabib etc surprised he hasnt had more issues

Charlo should've had NT's own Jimmy Boi also from Alief walk out with him. The Charlo brothers are hyped, don't know why they're not bigger stars yet at this point. Jermall needs to either get that winner of Lemieux vs Saunders or a GGG, Canelo, Jacobs fight

Who have they fought worth mentioning?

Generally it's hard to reach super star status as an American boxer, there are a few obvious exceptions. The Charlo's star potential is limited, but they can run with the heel gimmick and see how far it takes them.

Back
Top Bottom