Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I seen that, Khan needs a big money fight though and if it isn't BJS its gotta be a Kell Brook fight otherwise I don't see another big money fight option for him. Are you going to Barclays for the Danny Jacobs and Big Baby Miller card?

Warren saying Khan/Saunders not happening.

Amir gotta chill being food for MW anyway.

Nah. I thought about hitting the card in a few weeks but I think I'm going to hold off on everything for Loma/Rigo at MSG. Haven't done MSG yet for a fight.

Thats probably worth it, imo winner of Loma and Rigo is the new P4P King with Ward retired. I know both The Ring and ESPN got GGG #1 but I can't see him or Crawford at #1 I think winner Dec 9th between the 2 is P4P #1

Nah. I thought about hitting the card in a few weeks but I think I'm going to hold off on everything for Loma/Rigo at MSG. Haven't done MSG yet for a fight.

Sucks that the match got canceled but I'm happy that a known cheater isn't gonna be allowed to possibly **** up Wilder-Joshua. Hopefully that's the next fight on Wilder's radar if he beats Stiverne

Even Wilder fighting Breazale would've been more interesting than rematch against Stiverne, Dillian Whyte or Big Baby Miller or Adam Kownacki man almost any other HW would've been more interesting than watching Stiverne rematch

I was kind of intrigued by Stiverne-Breazale. I though it was a good matchup. Luis Ortiz ruined two good HW fights.

Didn’t Stiverne also test positive for banned substances in the past?

Since the first fight wasn’t so competitive, minus whale give Wilder another cherry

Funny How a wilder came back but mike has a point
Wilder hasn't fought anyone in a wack era.

Tyson was the era lol

Reactions: OTG
Seeing that Errol Spence is fighting Lamont Peterson on December 16th on IG but don't see it anywhere else.

How did Lamont pull that off, I have yet to see him look good at welterweight outside of the gift he got over Khan lol.

I honestly think we are a long way away from Joshua Wilder, unless Joshua decides he wants to unify the belts. Wilder is all risk ( not really) no reward especially when we know Wilder is going to ask for a big payday.

Not saying he doesnt deserve to fight for a big fight but in reality he hasnt fought in a big fight. I refuse to say stiverne was a big fight when stiverne looked like a straight bum in there not doing any work. Not sure who looked worse him or JCC against Canelo

How did Lamont pull that off, I have yet to see him look good at welterweight outside of the gift he got over Khan lol.

I honestly think we are a long way away from Joshua Wilder, unless Joshua decides he wants to unify the belts. Wilder is all risk ( not really) no reward especially when we know Wilder is going to ask for a big payday.

Not saying he doesnt deserve to fight for a big fight but in reality he hasnt fought in a big fight. I refuse to say stiverne was a big fight when stiverne looked like a straight bum in there not doing any work. Not sure who looked worse him or JCC against Canelo

Lamont and Khan was at 140, but either way I thought he beat Khan regardless of the point deduction. And DSG got a gift when he fought Peterson at 140, Lamont won that. But having said all that, yeah he hasn't looked great at 147 and Spence is a horrible matchup for anybody.

As far as Joshua Wilder, I think there's plenty reward. Joshua can move toward being the unified champ and get the WBC belt. Also Wilder is the only other name that's active at heavyweight right now outside of maybe Bellew and Haye if he wants a money fight. And Bellew already said he's not fighting Joshua, and Haye is shot. Plus if Joshua wants to get the US market too, which it seems like he's trying to do, fighting Wilder to unify is probably a good idea. Joshua Wilder is the fight to make, unless they want to let it marinate and chance one of these dudes getting knocked out

I'm looking forward to Rosado vs. Tapia. Should be a slugfest.

I'm not, Tapia is punch drunk, and Rosado doesn't have enough power to end it early. It could end up being a long beating which is the worst possible outcome for a guy like Tapia.

I'll watch it, but I have a queasy feeling about it. He shouldn't be fighting anymore, especially with him being a father now.

Seeing that Errol Spence is fighting Lamont Peterson on December 16th on IG but don't see it anywhere else.

Unless it's in DFW, this fight seems so meaningless. How hard could it be to make a Spence-Garcia or Spence-Porter?

If these guys are only going to be fighting only twice a year there is no reason for Brandon Rios, Lamont Peterson, and Granados type opponents.

Supposedly happening at Nassau Colosseum.

And this will be Garcia only fight this year.

Should have been Porter. I don’t think they’d do Garcia/Spence with Danny coming off an L. Plus Errol is a big 147 vs. Danny who is a small 147. And also not as good of a boxer.

Supposedly happening at Nassau Colosseum.

And this will be Garcia only fight this year.

Should have been Porter. I don’t think they’d do Garcia/Spence with Danny coming off an L. Plus Errol is a big 147 vs. Danny who is a small 147. And also not as good of a boxer.

Thurman fight was back in March, it's Danny's second fight this year.

Tune up fight with a retired trash can like bam bam rios :rolleyes Garcia can’t keep the facade up anymore he’s a bum. Let get Spence vs Thurman going

Back
Top Bottom