Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Golden Boy doing business with Haymon again? I knew something was up when DLH openly said he is interested in promoting Errol Spence.

Seems like it, btw what do you think is the timeline for Anthony Yarde to fight a top guy at 175? I know his amateur career was super short and he's now had more pro fights than amateur fights but I think he's currently the best pure athlete in the sport. He was a sprinter first before going to boxing late, very explosive athlete

Golden Boy doing business with Haymon again? I knew something was up when DLH openly said he is interested in promoting Errol Spence.

LPKNHdPw1kcPs9g5tb3UEaunO4LDS9w0wjqUdnLUBY8.jpg

Tyson Fury

Lemieux is going to look like zombie at the weigh-in if that is at a CW. He's struggling to make 160 as it is.

Seems like it, btw what do you think is the timeline for Anthony Yarde to fight a top guy at 175? I know his amateur career was super short and he's now had more pro fights than amateur fights but I think he's currently the best pure athlete in the sport. He was a sprinter first before going to boxing late, very explosive athlete

I heard that his promoter Frank Warren is notorious for matching his fighters slowly and once they get ahold of a belt they are given soft touches. Warren had Brook earlier in his career but we know Kell Brook has himself to blame for part of it. Most recently Billy Joe Saunders has fought once a year since he got the WBO belt against nobody notable. But I am sure he knows what he has in Yarde and we should see him managed properly.

Hmm Adonis going to fight Alvarez rather than Badou Jack maybe. freakydestroyer freakydestroyer yeah Frank Warren is notorious for that, that's why I'm not expecting Daniel Dubois to fight any of the top tier HWs anytime soon. I'm hoping David Haye's Hayemaker promotions will bring up Joe Joyce to fight top tier HW sooner and Tony Yoka who's with Richard Schaefer's Ringstar sports promotion as far as the recent HWs from the amateurs that could get to the top tier. Filip Hrgovic is another one from the amateurs making his pro debut soon

His two most recent opponent choices were Dulorme and Granados. He gets a pass for Berto because that was after a tough fight with Thurman. But he called out Danny Garcia for being a cherry picker?

IBF: Beterbiev vs. Koelling Officially Approved For Vacant Title

Beterbiev is finally going to be a title holder at 175

And it looks like Danny Garcia is looking to fight Brandon Rios

Ortiz must be blasting and cruising on that **** to get popped again. Makes sense if he really is like 50.

Everyone knows King Kong needs that testosterone since he's not actually 37, Big Baby Miller said he's 45 and Amir Mansour said he's at least 48 probably a 50 year old man

Looks like Ortiz's team is claiming that his blood pressure medicine is the reason for the positive.

Even if that's true, something like that seems relatively easy to get an exception for.

Wilder got horrible luck with dudes popping before fights, really wanted to see this one. Really wanted to see the Povetkin one too :smh:.

Hope he takes a stay busy and then goes straight for Joshua

Back
Top Bottom