Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
But I heard an interview from a guy who sparred both GGG and Canelo, claims Canelo actually has the bigger one punch power, but GGG has more consistent power for whatever that's worth. Also says GGG is strong with both hands.

Meant to post....

This Saturday afternoon, WBO World Middleweight champion Billy Joe Saunders will take on number-2 ranked Willie Monroe Jr. at The Copper Box Arena in London.

Banner Promotions is pleased to announce the fight will be streamed live exclusively in the United States & Canada on the Banner Promotions Network Youtube page beginning at 5:30 ET / 2:30 PT, with the Saunders - Monroe Jr. fight beginning at 6:30 PM ET.

Copped some GGG merch earlier today
IMG_3170.JPG
IMG_3172.JPG

I think Canelo gets tired mid rounds, GGG drops him one time and wins in the tenth, K.O.

Dam, been wanting that black gold GGG shirt...hat too..

BTW I got a brand new tv and cable to watch this fight..lol...I'm ready.

Canelo couldn't drop a smoked out
Chavez Jr wth is he gon do with GGG

GGG bout to knock the freckles of this man

No way GGG wins if he can't stop Canelo, it goes to the cards the decision will go to Canelo since they will want to set up rematch against Floyd. AB already said Canelo wins and they'll run it back against Floyd, De La Hoya has talked about the rematch and Canelo wants to do it too. They can run the narrative of Floyd not looking good against Conor a 0-0-0 boxer and Canelo just beating one of the most feared boxers and sell a huge fight

Dave moretti is one of the judges so that card is filled already, 3G has 2 sway the other 2 judges or win by ko. If you're wondering why my comment here are some concerns, had Canelo winning 4 rds against Mayweather, gave him 115-113 against Lara, 11 rds to 1 against Cotto he's known for some interesting favorable Canelo cards

Back
Top Bottom