Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
do people really go to theatres to watch fights? is that **** usually packed? would be hard to stay in a theatre for 5-6 hours
Ive been to a couple fights at the theater. The theater near me has reserved recliner seating so you dont have to show up until the fight starts.

Going with my pops to the theatre to watch it. He got a new whip so he don't mind the drive. Spot is like 35 miles from me lol. But I can't miss this fight and I always wanted to see one in the theatres so this is the perfect time. I need to go to dollar store and get some candy and stop by the LQ and get me a small bottle of Henny

Last edited:
Daniel "DDD" Dubois 20 year old British HW phenom who is 1 of the 3 big amateurs turned pro in to the HW ranks along with Tony Yoka and Joe Joyce just fought and you can see the result below, 3 knockdowns in 48 secs. DDD supposedly dropped AJ in sparring last year when he was 19 and he looks like hes going to be a problem in the HW division in years to come as he develops.

Daniel "DDD" Dubois 20 year old British HW phenom who is 1 of the 3 big amateurs turned pro in to the HW ranks along with Tony Yoka and Joe Joyce just fought and you can see the result below, 3 knockdowns in 48 secs. DDD supposedly dropped AJ in sparring last year when he was 19 and he looks like hes going to be a problem in the HW division in years to come as he develops.

Sweet baby jeebus he done killed that poor boy...

Still haven't made up my mind if I'm gonna hit up the theatre. Will be a game time decision prob.

That ring is plastered with canelo ggg promotions.. not a single square inch has billy hough saunders' name on it. On his home turf during his fight at that :lol:

Billy Joe needs to fight either GGG, Canelo or Cotto after this since I know he won't want to fight Charlo for a lower purse

Saunders would look worse than Kell Brook against GGG guys not a real champion first classy boxer he faces will take his belt.

Got a belly fulla ribeye, green beans and slaw... time to digest with this here PPV and a buttload of vodka-Red Bull

Michael Buffer butchering the pronunciation of "Ragnarok" is an excellent way to start the evening, lol

Back
Top Bottom