Official 2017 Boxing Thread: 12/16 - Billy Joe Saunders vs. David Lemieux HBO

Who will be the winner of Terence Crawford vs. Julius Indongo fight?

• Crawford

Votes: 16 88.9%
  • Indongo

Votes: 2 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol @ people thinking there will be a Canelo mayweather rematch. Yall might need some spit with all that riding.

I hope we don't see nothing fishy. I want to see a good fight. But what caught my eye(or ear) was, at the weigh in, when they're interviewing Oscar. He said "we going to see 10rds of hell". ??? What...why he said 10, when there's 12rds...idk... :nerd:

Maybe he's implying that the first round or twothe boxers are going to be cautious to see with the others game plan is/ feel each other out?

FBgViezZ

Canelo couldn't drop a smoked out
Chavez Jr wth is he gon do with GGG

That fight was one long spar. I don't think it applies here.

Though he will have a tough time dropping GGG either way unless he unleashes some body work that makes a difference.

Can't remember anyone really attacking GGG body before.

Golovkin doesn't get attacked to the body because of his jab and how well he controls distance. A lot of things he does in the ring get overlooked because of his power.

Any1 in Vegas know if the jordan GGG hoodie is still available out there anywhere???.....i placed a order on Nike when it restocked and just got a cancellation email :smh:

Golovkin doesn't get attacked to the body because of his jab and how well he controls distance. A lot of things he does in the ring get overlooked because of his power.

His ability as a boxer is definitely overlooked because of his power. I've seen a narrative from some that Canelo is the "better boxer" and I'm not sure I buy that.

Glolovkin gets hit, but seems to know when he is/isn't in danger. Canelo kind of does the same but has probably been hit and hurt more often.

With that said, Golovkin does get touched. If the head is there, the body usually is as well. I'm surprised he hasn't been caught with low blows just from someone attacking the belt line.

Sometimes it's also about the commitment to the body from the other fighter.

I don't know why nobody has brought this up, but Canelo has much more punch variety than anyone GGG has faced. Everyone GGG has fought before throws the same kinds of attacks over and over and even then GGG doesn't know how to move his damn head.

Dave moretti is one of the judges so that card is filled already, 3G has 2 sway the other 2 judges or win by ko. If you're wondering why my comment here are some concerns, had Canelo winning 4 rds against Mayweather, gave him 115-113 against Lara, 11 rds to 1 against Cotto he's known for some interesting favorable Canelo cards

Uh oh...

Y'all really think a 40 year old Mayweather would get in the ring with Canelo?
Don't see that happening at all.

40 year old Mayweather will still beat Canelo, his style is all wrong for Canelo. Fight probably won't happen though.

1 . Floyd is not willing to fight at 160
2. Golden Boy will not do business with Al Haymon

Any1 in Vegas know if the jordan GGG hoodie is still available out there anywhere???.....i placed a order on Nike when it restocked and just got a cancellation email :smh:
Nike in Caesars said they had stock yesterday idk about today tho

I don't know why nobody has brought this up, but Canelo has much more punch variety than anyone GGG has faced. Everyone GGG has fought before throws the same kinds of attacks over and over and even then GGG doesn't know how to move his damn head.
Maybe he doesn't care to move his head because once he adjusts to his opponents' power he doesn't feel endangered.

He might be deadass serious about this "big drama show" **** and willing to take some punches to give them :lol:

Not sure if im gonna go to the theater for this fight or take my chances with streams.

Back
Top Bottom