Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

im glad we got KP too... i was devastated we fell to number 4.... i really wanted russell and i thought okafor would be good too but neither was an option...i thought we were going to pick mudiay and was disappointed we passed on him and im glad we did... he ended up being trash and KP ended up being really good... i dont mind admitting i was wrong about the KP pick but glad it worked out... hopefully the same thing could be said about frank next year and he ends up being good... only time will tell

I was one of those that wanted WCS and Mudiay over KP. I’ve always been skeptical about the euros, and still am. There’s something about playing ball here, even at the collegiate level, that separates their playing style and attitude. Yes, there are some euros that have been great, but the vast majority play overseas for a reason. No matter how good Doncic looks, I’m still skeptical until he completes his rookie season.

I wasn’t in the thread when we drafted KP but I was all about Mudiay or Russell

I also fell into the Okafor hype a lil bit too

Russell was my guy. Would have easily taken Towns at 1. I will say that I HATED Okafor. Didn't even list him in my top 10 prospects and was happier when Philly drafted him than I was when we drafted KP. And KP was my guy after Towns and Russell. One of my better calls but I've always had a serious bias against post centers who don't pass or play defense since Eddy Curry. The real OGs in here will remember my rants back in the day about Curry. I was legitimately scared that we'd draft Okafor and I'd have to live through fat **** Eddy Curry part 2. :lol::smh:

I’m glad KP proved me wrong. I still hope Mudiay can put it together. Which is why we need the right coach. The kid is still only 22. Him and Frank could potentially be a nice backcourt

Russell was my guy. Would have easily taken Towns at 1. I will say that I HATED Okafor. Didn't even list him in my top 10 prospects and was happier when Philly drafted him than I was when we drafted KP. And KP was my guy after Towns and Russell. One of my better calls but I've always had a serious bias against post centers who don't pass or play defense since Eddy Curry. The real OGs in here will remember my rants back in the day about Curry. I was legitimately scared that we'd draft Okafor and I'd have to live through fat **** Eddy Curry part 2. :lol::smh:

Bro if Towns runs out of/through the paint to shoot one more 3 someone has to put hands on him.

Man...I was just on Dyckman & Da Heightz area yesterday....gal a bubble galore :smh:

If it was months down the line depending what the place looked like I’d consider :evil:

Back
Top Bottom