Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Haven't posted in a while.
Finally, a legit rebuild with no distractions. Predicting the no distractions part will last about 1 month tops :lol:

^ its not even the fact you aint know when my bday was but i asked on the actual day of my bday like ayo can i get a shoutout for my bday in the thread title you were like nah fam... i was low key salty like aite i see how it is though :smh:

With all the BS that's been going on the past couple of days and hearing this news today I'm just numb to the trade news. Whatever, wish Melo the best.
giphy.gif

One of my biggest annoyances with Melo agreeing to more teams so late is that I can def see the Thunder giving us Oladipo and Kanter for Melo and Lee. Instead we got McDermott >D

It’s over and done with, no point in dwelling. I always been a Knicks fan and although I haven’t always been a Melo supporter he def was one of the most genuine people to come to the Knicks and I wish him the best. Just wish it would’ve worked out here. Don’t know if it was him or the surrounding players but it was time to move on.

F the Knicks

I'm through supporting this team for the immediate future

Will watch the opener tho.

Not gonna drink the kool aid and expect Porzingis to be a savior.

The Knicks,as an organization, are an embarrassment

Don't give me that they have young guys and they will develop crap

Philly been trying to do that and look where they're at now.

Yes, I'm mad. They ruined my weekend :lol: 23 years of fandom and it's choke this, choke on that, Jordan this, Lebron that, trade Ewing for this trash, trade Melo for that trash.

:lol: and I thought I was pissed when Sprewell was traded for van horn

I had to sleep on it to accept this reality.

HTTB, onewearz, how are you people doing this morning? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom