Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Was really considering going to watch OKC scrape us but then I saw ticket prices. This has to be the worst organization in sports

Yall need to start to #EmbraceTheTank.........b/c we literally have no reason to hope for winning this season with Melo gone.

Let us start drafting future stars again, instead of the whole "overpaid thru free agency/trade market" sweepstakes that has ****** us over for 10 years straight.

Ballinsam got some wild optimism

Obviously I'd like a top 3 pick, but the BK nets won 21 games last year and I definitely think we're better than them. Even Vegas has us at 30 wins.

If our young guys start racking up wins and playing together you can't be mad at that.

Yall need to start to #EmbraceTheTank.........b/c we literally have no reason to hope for winning this season with _______gone.

Let us start drafting future stars again, instead of the whole "overpaid thru free agency/trade market" sweepstakes that has ****ed us over for 10 years straight.

This was said 10 years ago

Obviously I'd like a top 3 pick, but the BK nets won 21 games last year and I definitely think we're better than them. Even Vegas has us at 30 wins.

If our young guys start racking up wins and playing together you can't be mad at that.

Eff that, I want a chip....not moral victories and a pat on back for doing better than expected

welp. melo left a bad situation and went into another bad situation imo. regardless of those 3 stars i dont think the thunder have enough to make it out the second round at best.

We weren't gonna get a chip with Melo bro. Forget about a chip for another 5 years minimum. Although if we're not contenders by then, I'd start to seriously worry

5 more years... :rofl:

Dear lord that's real patience

Especially after the past 15 years with Layden, Isiah and the rest of the circus

Walsh was the only bright spot for us but of course some of you dudes think he's a failure too

5 more years... :rofl:

Dear lord that's real patience

Especially after the past 15 years with Layden, Isiah and the rest of the circus

Walsh was the only bright spot for us but of course some of you dudes think he's a failure too

As long as Dolan still owns this place, that is the reality we have to face. The circus was and will always be due to Dolan's lack of foresight for this franchise as an owner.

We didn't get any big free agents before Dolan came here too. Idk why y'all keep blaming Dolan, especially now.

There're ways of building a championship team outside landing tier 1 free agents.

Looking forward to seeing the growth of KP, THJ, Frank, and Willy. Nice to finally have a clear direction of where we're headed as an organization though.

Hbu?
Not excited being that we still have Noah and Lee, and a coach that I don’t think can take us to where we need to be.

Do like the idea of having a young core. But it’s wild that we don’t have Melo.

IMG_9251.JPG

Back
Top Bottom