Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

5 more years... :rofl:

Dear lord that's real patience

Especially after the past 15 years with Layden, Isiah and the rest of the circus

Walsh was the only bright spot for us but of course some of you dudes think he's a failure too

Dudes just like losing. Like we ain’t been trash for near 20 years already

So none of yall will ever accept TANKING for a Top 5 pick? Even if that is the only solution left after we failed the free agent and trade markets?

20 years fellas, 20 years.......and we only tanked for a Top 5 pick once (his name is Porzingis).

Considering the NBA is looking to appease you "**** tanking" folk and try to implement an "anti-tanking solution" for the 2019 draft lottery, this is our last chance to take advantage of the current draft rules at this point.

If KP can get us to the playoffs without overpaying AND overtrading for some overhyped star player, GREAT.

Otherwise if KP cannot do it, accept the tank

This WHOOOOLLLLEEEE thing is Phil's fault

the most real thing i've read in this thread

measly returns for carmelo, but that's what he wanted sooo the team gets it. again

he gave a lot, but glad the knicks have broken free of this carmelo stuff. it's been way too long

Knicks will mess up the tank

If the Knicks mess up the tank, I would prefer it would be because KP finally rises into a future HOF-caliber big man AND because Frank becomes a rookie stud guard that will both lead us to a playoff birth.

If we mess up the tank because of some stupid potential trade for a "bandaid roster fix" for a potential playoff push, **** MILLS AND PERRY

I love Melo and appreciate everything he's done but my heart is past the point of grieving and I'm already on the f*ck Melo wave

I love melo and wish we didn't trade him but it's whatever he's not on the team so I'm no longer a fan of his. I have a melo swingman jersey which was the joint with the black on the side before we switched to new Jersey's. Anyway my point is I will be donating the Jersey to salvation army since I have no need for it now

Kanter is gonna be a solid part of this team IMO and if we can build him into a 18/10 guy he becomes a trade asset if we decide to add a star down the line. My only thing is I don't like McDermott bc dude is money one night and trash another. And a second round pick from a team essentially projected to be top 6-7 overall in the NBA record wise is gonna be like a 40th pick

I actually think Kanter will be a great side kick to Kristaps. Porzingis hates posting up and likes mid range shooting and attacking the rim with his face to the basket. Kanter loves to post up so he can draw defenders away from Porzingis allowing him to drive to the basket

Willy plays very similar to Kanter but Kanter is more experienced and a little better offensively.

I can see Kanter starting but playing only 25-30 min with Willy playing the other 20ish min. Which I'm okay with bc it gives Willy time to develop without being rushed into it in true NYC fashion.

Back
Top Bottom