Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Indications are Budenholzer, David Fizdale and David Blatt, who helped himself in his interview, have emerged as the top three candidates.

I'm not even arguing with y'all.

This thread is trash now. I saw exactly what was said.

Totally jumped to conclusions because too many black people were being interviewed for y'alls liking. Didn't even give it a chance to play out. Now they're talking to Blat and Bud and all is well again.

And got the nerve to call other people ignorant.

i aint eem peep that :emoji_thinking:

To be fair though....its MIKE WOODSON b :lol:

if we gon hire a black coach then just hire herb williams already... hes put in his time here and deserves a shot
Knicks need to bring Herb back. And Herb has to write a tell-all book about his time with the Knicks and all the coaches/regimes he survived through. Instant best seller. :lol:

As far as the coaches go, I would love Bud or Stackhouse and I could talk myself into Blatt and Mark Jackson.

Honestly I'd like Blatt alot more if it wasn't for his obvious connections to Steve Mills. But that could also be a blessing in disguise because if he's the coach we need and he does well than that's obviously awesome, and if he falls on his face it means we would finally get rid of that cockroach Mills. If we hire Blatt, Mills is essentially tying his job to Blatt.

**** Fizdale

EDIT: according to Woj we interviewed Mike Brown and the coaching interviews are now complete. Mills/Perry will now huddle up to make a decision.

Seems like another Kerr situation. Phil wanted Kerr, word got out, Kerr took the job with a much better Warriors team.

Seems like another Kerr situation. Phil wanted Kerr, word got out, Kerr took the job with a much better Warriors team.
Yeah but Bud has also made it vocal the Knicks are his top choice

When 100% healthy the Bucks ain’t really that much better of a put together team than we are anyway imo

I'd usually be all for trading for a MVP candidate two way player, but not this time. Unless they want Kanter, THJ, Lee, and a pick.

Besides that, there is no point of making this move as we're not one piece away.

Listen I love Kawhi but there's no way for us to make this move without screwing our franchise for the forseeable future.

Also Frank would probably ball the F out under Pop.

Back
Top Bottom