Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Carmelo was a bum 75% of his time here stop caping already.

200w.gif

I'm not even arguing with y'all.

This thread is trash now. I saw exactly what was said.

Totally jumped to conclusions because too many black people were being interviewed for y'alls liking. Didn't even give it a chance to play out. Now they're talking to Blat and Bud and all is well again.

And got the nerve to call other people ignorant.

I don't wanna be 'that guy' but I don't like how we're only considering black candidates

Budenholzer & Clifford are good coaches

Mentioned this before. It's inevitable, Perry Mills have mentioned before how they are an all black front office and how its never been done before, once I heard that I knew they had other motives as well.

Like I said, y'all didn't even give it a chance to play out.

If it was all white coaches being interviewed, not even an eye would've been blinked.

Some black coaches are just being rumored and it's " Well, I hate to say it but...."

This is the way things always play out in larger society too any type of possible black success, that's not on the playing field/court, even if it's in coaching or management is looked at as some type of affirmative action, reverse-racist conspiracy.

That **** was wack as hell. Y'all jumped straight to that conclusion at the first signs of a multiple black candidates being mentioned. Now look how stupid those posts sound just a few days later.

A lot of the hate and insults hurled at these black coaches have the same inherent biases in tied up in them too.

When the coaching search first started it seemed like Mark Jackson & Mike Woodson were getting interviewed over good candidates like Mike Budenholzer or David Blatt. I was wrong to assume. My bad.

I don't hate anyone. I just want the best coach for the team.

Na you took that way too far goldenchild9 goldenchild9

I brought it up because I dont like when there are other motives outside of hiring the best candidate for this team. That should be priority #1. I dont care if he was green. There were much better candidates available (who didnt have an interview at the time), yet names like Mark Jackson, Kenny Smith, Mike Woodson were brought up. That to me was a red flag.

It's like not wanting to draft a European because of past stereotypical labels (white, soft, trash, etc). I'm not with that ****.

I just want the best candidates interviewed. I'm glad we've interviewed a **** ton tbh, but idk if Perry Mills read online forums, but i'll admit i jumped the gun in the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom