Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

It doesn't matter who's coach, we will be trash next year and everyone will blame the coach no matter what players he has.
Nah. That's not how it goes.

1st year coaches even on the Knicks rarely get the majority of the blame unless they completely show their ***.

Next season is the season to **** on the older players (and Frank for some of you) and Perry/Mills.

For anyone wondering why getting this coaching hire right is so important, look at what Quin Snyder is doing in Utah.

Word...... I was waiting to get that pass to **** on Frank with no resistance :lol::lol:
Oh, I just know dudes are gonna **** on him regardless :lol:

Don't know what y'all will do if he starts to consistently play good or even worse he ends up on another team, yall celebrate, then he comes back and scorch the Knicks the rest of his career.

Last edited:
OKC's ball movement is ******* heinous. Rarely will you see such a stark difference in a well coached team vs. a poorly coached team in a playoff game as in this OKC/Jazz game right now. I can probably count on one hand how many good looks OKC has gotten in the 2nd half and a similar amount for bad looks from the Jazz.

Somebody needs to go into OKC's locker room and tell them that contested off the dribble mid range shots are not the way you win basketball games. :smh:

They honestly just fell a part. I have seen no flow with the 3 of them out there. None of them got in a groove.

George looks LOST.

Melo doesn't get the same amount of touches so he never got in to his game so he threw up clank after clank.

This was all just the 4th. Gave themselves no chance of a comeback if you gonna rely on Ray Felton to make all the shots.

Melo had the hot hand until they sat him during that entire huge Jazz run at the end of the 3rd beginning of the 4th so he forced up a few when he finally got back in down 10+ with like 7 mins left. You can also tell he's really working out there on D. Dude clearly wants to win bad I feel bad. :smh:

I love the guy's mentality but I just don't know if Russ is a good enough scorer to have the mentality he has and win as a PG in the playoffs. He never looks to get anybody involved or create any sort of flow with his penetrating.

People will look to blame Melo and I'm not saying he's completely blameless but I feel bad that he can't get himself onto one of these well oiled offensive machine kind of teams where he can really just utilize his ability as a scorer. In hindsight OKC might have been one of the worst locations for him considering how bad they move the ball with Russ at PG despite their talent level and how much Melo liked the idea of playing with Russ and PG.

For anyone wondering why getting this coaching hire right is so important, look at what Quin Snyder is doing in Utah.

This... with the knicks team over the years the roster was trash but other times it really was the coach... this year obviously KP was injured but roster wise we really werent that bad... last year kp and melo were healthy and we underachieved.... same thing this year before KP got injured... kanter was doing his thing, same with KP and even hardaway had a good year until he missed like 20 plus games... other teams in the league made the playoffs with less talent... so yes it was the coach... horny was just not that good....

if we do hire bud we would have to trade for him since hes still coach of the hawks... im guessing some 2nd round picks should be good

Back
Top Bottom