Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Ya can blame Dolan for everything but i agree with this.
Disagree. Completely.

It was the same old Dolan bull ****. Sure maybe the general public swayed by big names wanted Phil, but when you make moves to appease the public you usually wind up looking like an *******. That's what I respected about Phil putting his *** on the line for the KP pick, knowing he'd get destroyed if it didn't pan out because the general (uninformed) public wanted Mudiay or Winslow.

I know I didnt want Phil, I was pissed as **** when it was announced, and many other people felt that way who didn't want to trust a novice GM married to an offensive system from a decade ago. Dolan went for the big splash instead of somebody with an actual resume to deflect the blame and protests in 2014 he rightfully deserved for ******* up the Donnie Walsh/Glenn Grunwald process instead of making the right hire.

**** James Dolan. He is the common denominator.

I rather stick to people with coaching experience.

Stackhouse or Jay Wright and keep it moving please. If Pat wasn't happy at Georgetown then we should've extended him an offer but that ship has sailed a long time ago.

How do we know Kenny Smith won't be a good coach ? Y'all slay me sometimes deadass.

I want Stackhouse but it seems like y'all just like complaining about things that aren't worth complaining about.

I don't trust a grown *** man that wanted a reality show about his life to lead and develop men.

James Dolan sounded like a totally normal and reasonable person in that interview. I'm not getting sucked in though. Insanity is still lurking.

Could Kenny Smith, who has no coaching experience, eventually be a success or somewhat of a success in the NBA? Sure.

Would Kenny Smith, who has no coaching experience, see any success as Knicks head coach? C'mon now.

Last edited:
http://www.nbadraft.net/situational-analysis-luka-doncic

Very good/realistic article on Doncic.

Kid is the ******* truth. I'd take him #1 without even blinking. I also think Ayton is a bit overrated, but even if I didn't I wouldn't take anyone ahead of Doncic in this draft. He really is like Ben Simmons with a jump shot. Although I bet he won't end up going top 2 because of Euro-bias.

I'm all in on Stack, too to the point where I'd be disappointed if we don't get him.

I like that we're at least reaching out to Budenholzer.

Man if we end up with Stack or Bud that'd be a great start to the offseason.

Also I'm tryna figure out what forum Perry Mills read.

Back
Top Bottom