Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Fine, lets hire stackhouse and bring back the stackhouse FILAs
fila-stack-mid-white-ad.jpg

It's not about race at all :lol:

I just want the best candidates interviewed

Exactly. The fact that they've opened up their coaching search is a positive. After interviewing candidates with all types of experiences and backgrounds you'd get a better understanding of who you want and dont want.

Edit - Damn we flying out to Europe for interviews now? This coaching search gonna take a while huh

I still expect them to go after Jay Wright at some point too. Idk why there would be reports that they are going to pursue him and then they never act on it. The interview process takes awhile, it's usually not the first round of interview guys that are the most serious. Hornacek didn't come up until the 18th hour in 2016 but that was also a ridiculous drawn out coaching search which saw Phil take a ******* vacation to Montana in the middle of it. :lol::smh:

I still expect them to go after Jay Wright at some point too. Idk why there would be reports that they are going to pursue him and then they never act on it. The interview process takes awhile, it's usually not the first round of interview guys that are the most serious. Hornacek didn't come up until the 18th hour in 2016 but that was also a ridiculous drawn out coaching search which saw Phil take a ****ing vacation to Montana in the middle of it. :lol::smh:

The Bucks job could potentially be open so I could see the top candidates waiting it out.

But if Stackhouse or Budenholzer want to be here, do what it takes.

Dudes showing their *** on this like Steve Kerr didn't take the same route.
Steve Kerr played pg under Phil Jackson and Pop though. Then became Pres and GM of the Suns for a few years.

I like Kenny but son been just watching, joking around, and analyzing for like 20 years. I don't think the Knicks at this current time is the team he should make his coaching debut with.

With that said he's a better choice than bum *** Mark Jackson.

Back
Top Bottom