Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

i was so sure that pass would be an awful turnover, idk how he got that to KoQ. The ball movement w a mudiay-frank backcourt looks pretty good. mudiay switching on every pick and roll on defense is not working, but that could be hornacek/rambis fault.

Happy that they’re playing well but we still need this L...

^ the same could be said about willy.... obviously its a lost cause since hes gone but he shouldnt have been traded... he was really decent last year because of playing time but this year he didnt get any burn which made him look trash when he got on the court... just makes no sense to play garbage KOQ over him and since kp is gone you trade him i dont get it... but oh well its done already typical Knicks mistake :smh:
The difference to me with Willy is the amount of better big men we already had. We don't need 4 players that can play at center and at least 2 were and are better than Willy.

It'd have to be clear KOQ was gone for us to keep Willy since Noah isn't returning. I'm not totally in love with super young players at every position. Some mid to late 20s big men is a good thing.

Its sort of the same issue now. We got 3 young pgs and Jack. Jack can't be signed back. Play Mudiay with Burke backing him up and have Frank play off the ball.

"You gotta be a threat to draw someone to you, so you can find the open man." - Clyde

C4wIPMfUoAAPgm-.jpg

Mudiay with a double double his first game as a Knick :pimp:
Def gotta cut down on the turnovers but got to the rim efficiently

Frank did his thing too
Only 1 turnover in 30 minutes
Hit the open shots and hit the free throws

Both Frank and Emmanuel gotta develop their mid range game and shot IQ

But I like this backcourt going forward man

Hopefully we can develop these guys to their potential

Internet is limited in my birth country. I’m on a long vacation until March

It’s nice to see Mudiay getting double double in Knicks debut

I will try my best to catch up highlights

Just saw a tweet notification that Mudiay speaking French to Ntilikina. I was like ooh i hope their chemistry would become one of the best in this league

Back
Top Bottom