Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Watching the Knicks is like watching your wife **** another man. You love them but it's ****in brutal and heartbreaking to ****in watch. This team is ****in trash.

lol that’s a little extreme

I think it’s more like having a child who is ****ig trash at school but you still hold out hope and each year you’re like “he’s really doing well I think this is something to build on” and then he gets suspended or some ****

Why isn’t Kornet playing? Why is Jack even getting any minutes? Why isn’t Doctson getting more burn? Why are we better off not having a coach at all?

Man the only thing that gives me hope about Frank is looking at the rookie year stats of Kawhi, Giannis, Batum, Larry Hughes, Rondo, etc. If he doesn't make some kind of leap next year :smh:

Man the only thing that gives me hope about Frank is looking at the rookie year stats of Kawhi, Giannis, Batum, Larry Hughes, Rondo, etc. If he doesn't make some kind of leap next year :smh:
Yeah 12 minutes with zeros across the line ain’t a good look :lol:

Second youngest player in the league man. Second youngest player in the league.

The timidness kills me with frank. That SHOULD improve over time. Development will come.

But I gotta see some dog in him. Some selfishness. He takes the “ wont show up in stat sheet but contributes to winning” thing too hard.

We dont need a PG version of Lance Thomas. We need a beast.

Hopefully his handle improves.

Turnovers are whatever. TO rates are crazy high these days. Its the whimpy “get into the offense” turnovers that have me SMH.

He need to cut out those soft turnovers asap. Those bring the ball up “hurry past half and throw a cross court to my big man and run away” passes. I know its part of the horrendous offense horny runs, but his eagerness to get into those sets are 100% predictable. He needs to learn how to get sneakier. Some savvy. Some poise.

Again, this team is just not well coached. Personal development must not be emphasized, or at least given a chance to showcase. We literally are running the same sorry sets from game 1-10. Just minus KP and sprinkle some extra 3s from Timmy.

I enjoy Mudiays craftiness though. The defensive end is where they all need work. Hornys intent on sending out at least 3 guards no matter what. His idea is that the pace will be pushed but its really not a factor at all. We lack dynamic shooting . Or at least cannot generate quick looks from deep.

Back
Top Bottom