Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Doncic is probably going number 1. I predict us getting probably the 5th pick and Porter will only be there cause the injury he sustained this year.

The Mudiay deal is the exact kind of deal I've wanted us to make for years: sell a low upside asset for a lottery ticket.

Obviously one game is way too small of a sample size but Mudiay looked like he could be a rotation player, at worst. If he continues to improve & plays well next season, you keep him around. If not, cut him loose without losing anything.

The Mudiay deal is the exact kind of deal I've wanted us to make for years: sell a low upside asset for a lottery ticket.

Obviously one game is way too small of a sample size but Mudiay looked like he could be a rotation player, at worst. If he continues to improve & plays well next season, you keep him around. If not, cut him loose without losing anything.
real question is does phil make this trade ?

real question is does phil make this trade ?

Would he pull up on Phil in Montana out the blue to light up ?

JUL 09, 2016
We need all the stories involving Joakim Noah and Phil Jackson! Hey, maybe they're complete lies, but they always seem to be hilarious, random, and very entertaining.

Last week, Jackson shared a story where he met Noah in New York during the spring. "I ran into him on the streets of New York City. Just accidental—he's out and he's an active guy," the Zen Master said. "So he wanted me to do a pull up on his arm to demonstrate that his shoulder's in fine shape. I refused." Phil says their encounter helped convince him that health shouldn't stand in the way of signing the 31-year-old center.

On Friday, Joakim revealed that he initially got an opportunity to speak with Jackson on the phone five years ago, thanks to his dentist who was a friend of the Knicks president. For some reason, that conversation resulted in Noah going to Jackson's home in Montana completely unannounced. Obviously, Phil was "stunned" by his surprise visit.

Glad Mudiay had a good game, hope he produces for the Knicks and continues to grow. IMO he was actually playing his best basketball as of late but he just got in a situation with Denver where he ended up being the odd man out.

Him and Murray both needed the minutes to really grow their games and hopefully Mudiay gets those in NY :nthat: :nthat:

Dolan has no incentive to sell. He dont need the money since hes making money hand over foot despite his incompetance and the band isn't doing so well. :lol:

He wont sell until that tax break is gone. I think 2023 is when it is back on the table but I dont see them losing it tbh

Back
Top Bottom