Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

At this point, it’s looking like false hope for Frank. I hope he proves me wrong, but he looks like he’s a few years from reaching the potential that some of you think he has. I really don’t blame Jeff for not playing him as much. He’s just not good right now.

At this point, it’s looking like false hope for Frank. I hope he proves me wrong, but he looks like he’s a few years from reaching the potential that some of you think he has. I really don’t blame Jeff for not playing him as much. He’s just not good right now.
I don’t think a single Frank supporter in the thread has disagreed with you in saying that he’s a few years away

He’s a project and definitely is a few years away

The problem is people having issue with him getting burn. I get he hasn’t been great by any stretch but you can’t expect someone to get better if he’s not getting consistent burn

I don’t think a single Frank supporter in the thread has disagreed with you in saying that he’s a few years away

He’s a project and definitely is a few years away

The problem is people having issue with him getting burn. I get he hasn’t been great by any stretch but you can’t expect someone to get better if he’s not getting consistent burn

But it’s hard to give someone minutes when they look lost on the court. It would be different if he played a different position, but your PG can’t look THAT lost. Jeff can’t also leave him out there to get roasted by other guards, bc that’ll just hurt his confidence. He’s in a fragile state right now. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.

But it’s hard to give someone minutes when they look lost on the court. It would be different if he played a different position, but your PG can’t look THAT lost. Jeff can’t also leave him out there to get roasted by other guards, bc that’ll just hurt his confidence. He’s in a fragile state right now. Damned if you do, damned if you don’t.
The only reason I wouldn’t leave a player like him on the floor looking lost is if the team is in win now mode

Which apparently is what we were in before KP went down :lol:

But going forward especially when we wanna lose games there’s no reason not to let him play through those mistakes and learn from them

Guess we’ll see tomorrow

Mo Bamba next to Porzingis would be amazing

He's from Harlem, too :nerd:
43CDC454-70B3-4DB7-8B28-413DCC904EAF.gif

Nah I def wouldn’t block you because once this Frank situation plays out we’re going to be straight. :pimp::lol:

Dawg, I can’t help it if you’re a narrow minded Knicks fan that doesn’t have the patience to let someone get better

I post all things Knick related, not just about Frank
Can’t be helped if everytime you read dudes name you see red

You just sound dumb
Like I said, if my posts are bothering you that much then block me and quit complaining all the time

You bring up Frank more than I do

^ the same could be said about willy.... obviously its a lost cause since hes gone but he shouldnt have been traded... he was really decent last year because of playing time but this year he didnt get any burn which made him look trash when he got on the court... just makes no sense to play garbage KOQ over him and since kp is gone you trade him i dont get it... but oh well its done already typical Knicks mistake :smh:

I hate Franks playing style, but I think he'll end up being an ok role player. He'll never have the athleticism or quickness to be able to penetrate or create off the dribble, but he's got a decent shooting stroke (which is what got him discovered in the first place in international play) and can become a solid defender. Ideally, if you pair him with a playmaker than can drive and create, he'll fit the team well. A rotation of a legit playmaking guard, Frank, and Tim Jr. isn't a bad rotation, depending on how good that lead guard will be, but we need to tank this season and next to fill the 1 and 3 spots. Otherwise this franchise is just going to keep failing sideways for another decade.

I'm happy to root for us to lose and see if Mudiay has any game for the rest of the season. It's probably a better outcome than us finishing 9th, had KP stayed healthy

I'd like to see the Knicks take a small gamble on Super Mario Hezonja during the off season. Dude can play but was never given a chance in Orlando. He's getting minutes now and is showing flashes of what he is capable of. I wanted the Knicks to pick him over Mudiay back during the 2015 draft, but we went with KP which worked out too. It'd be funny if we end up with all three next year.

I don't expect us to contend next year either. Probably won't have KP back until the All Star break. I'm all for tanking the rest of this year and next year. Would love for us to pick up Zion Williamson. Dude is a freak and he got next.

I don't get this its okay for Frank not to play for ppl who thinks he sucks.

I thought at this point everybody wanted the team to lose to get a higher pick?

Like if you think Frank is worse than Jack Frank should get 40min a game.

Ntilikina and Mudiay looked good for their first time sharing a court

The future is definitely bright if these 2 pan out :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom