Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Decrease? When i see it ill believe it. Even then, this doesnt clean up the dumb sheet he did all season.

Decrease from 30 to 25?

As long as horny dont pull the youngins in the 4th for jarret jordan..

Basically Frank's value is as a big guard that can switch positions in the backcourt, which is what a few people have said in a variety of different ways in this thread

I think you’re the main reason why I come at Frank so much in here because you ride his **** so much I don’t know if you’re for real or just joking. But for Some reason it’s annoying to me to slob on player who’s ceiling is Deshawn Stevenson.

We got a lot of calls at the deadline about Franks availability

Glad we didn’t do anything Knick-ish

I think you’re the main reason why I come at Frank so much in here because you ride his **** so much I don’t know if you’re for real or just joking. But for Some reason it’s annoying to me to slob on player who’s ceiling is Deshawn Stevenson.
Damn you're real fragile then :lol:

Block me and quit complaining

#TankWatch 2/10/18

Big W by the Bulls last night :smokin

- Nets W (vs Pelicans) puts us 3.5 GB of 7th
- Magic W (vs Bucks) puts us 3.5 GB of 6th
- Bulls W (vs Wizards) puts us 2.5 GB of 8th
- Lakers W (@ Mavs) gives us a 1.5 game cushion between 9th & 11th
- Suns W (vs Nuggets) puts us 4.5 GB of 4th

nah I’m not fragile, but I feel like you’re that 12 or 13 year old internet troll that knows Frank is garbage but keeps posting all these stories, videos and love quotes to try and antagonize people who want to see the best players on the floor.

nah I’m not fragile, but I feel like you’re that 12 or 13 year old internet troll that knows Frank is garbage but keeps posting all these stories, videos and love quotes to try and antagonize people who want to see the best players on the floor.
Dawg, I can’t help it if you’re a narrow minded Knicks fan that doesn’t have the patience to let someone get better

I post all things Knick related, not just about Frank
Can’t be helped if everytime you read dudes name you see red

You just sound dumb
Like I said, if my posts are bothering you that much then block me and quit complaining all the time

You bring up Frank more than I do

I think the best comparison for frank that was said here is a better defending ricky rubio.

Once he gets more comfortable with his shot he will be fine in the NBA. Just dont know if the knicks are gonna sit around and wait because we rarely do.

Rubio a top 3 passer in the league. Franks vision or ability to draw defenses is no where near as good.

I'm sticking to my Batum comparison for his ceiling. Can play 1-3, defend multiple positions, and hit the jumper.

Lavine tore his ACL February 4, 2017. Came back January 13, 2018.

Jabari Parker tore his ACL February 8, 2017. Came back February 2, 2018.

KP tore his ACL February 7, 2018. Ofcourse no need to rush it, and even though KPs a 7 footer and weighs similarly to Jabari, I expect a similar timeline.

Damn February and ACLs are not a good mix :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom