Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

B.... I can’t help it. 21 minutes, 21 minutes
0-4 ZERO points ZERO assists 3 Turnovers and 4 Fouls as a GUARD! cats a joke, there is no way he should be in the NBA, project or not. Don’t care about his age he is straight TRASH he wouldn’t make it in the G League either.

On the MSG Postgame you can hear the doubt in Wally Scerbz voice as well.

He constantly mentions how after 45...50...58 games now, frank should have SOME type of consistency. also i wont compare him to other rookies who start because its a different mentality , to say the least. his role is undefined .

you know frank is bad when they traded for mudiay... i like the trade but doesnt that defeat the purpose of drafting frank? and please dont say he can play the 2 :smh:

can we just admit we f*cked up with our pick. Frank may turn out ok but i dont think itll be here. we cant even develop players right.

i think 99.9% of knicks fan agree that lebron was right about the knicks making a mistake of picking frank as opposed to smith jr but it happened when pj was there so can't blame peery. poor peery trying to make up for all of jackson's poor decision making. i think peery wasn't there when mills decided to get thj back so can't rly blame peery there.

i think 99.9% of knicks fan agree that lebron was right about the knicks making a mistake of picking frank as opposed to smith jr but it happened when pj was there so can't blame peery. poor peery trying to make up for all of jackson's poor decision making. i think peery wasn't there when mills decided to get thj back so can't rly blame peery there.

I'd have to strongly disagree with that.

90% of Knicks fans I spoke to were delusionally calling DS Jr trash and hyping up Frank as the second coming of Magic Johnson.

Just look through this thread.

I've been getting called a hater and DS Jr stan for stating the obvious.

90% of Knicks fans I spoke to were delusionally calling DS Jr trash and hyping up Frank as the second coming of Magic Johnson.

Who in their right mind compared him to magic? He was going to be Ron Harper on the bulls to me.

Just look through this thread.

I've been getting called a hater and DS Jr stan for stating the obvious.

im talking about looking at the current situation, not before. i agree most knicks fans were optimistic about frank since kp proved a lot of knicks fans wrong in 2015.

ron harper you cant be serious... frank ceiling is chris duhon... the truth hurts but it is what it is... do some of you really think playing him 30-35 minutes a game will make him better? seeing is believing imo so no that wont help imo

Back
Top Bottom