Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

If you really think his value won't be getting any higher then idk what to tell you.

Franks minutes are on the decline since the season started. Plus he's getting outplayed by a ****** from the D league. Guess he won't be getting any better either. Might as well trade him too tbh.

Our coach is whose bad. Not the young players rotting on the bench.

Tyreke Evan is an example that if you aren't used correctly you can go years looking lost and he's 28. Not to say things will be different for Willy but to many definite statements getting made about what a player is.

at this point i’m just numb at all the **** this team puts me through. they can trade the 1st round pick for some floor wax and i wouldn’t even be surprised.

Well I'm thankful for the injury if the front office was really going to be buyers this deadline.

So the KP injury reinstates the tank, gets our young players a majority of the playing time and keeps us from making any trades for some slightly above average players with disproportionate contracts.

I'll take it.

at this point i’m just numb at all the **** this team puts me through. they can trade the 1st round pick for some floor wax and i wouldn’t even be surprised.

Theres still 24 hrs before the deadline

Let's hope its some top shelf wax b :nthat::nthat::nthat:

The team also plans to aggressively pursue younger players and draft picks at the trade deadline in the wake of Kristaps Porzingis' season-ending injury, league sources told ESPN.

The club hopes to pair an elite college prospect in the 2018 NBA draft alongside Porzingis, Ntilikina and Tim Hardaway Jr.

:rejoice:

It was a dumb trade. Willy should be backup center like last year. KOQ shouldn't really play at all.

Why not give Willy some of KP's minutes and raise his trade value?

SMH

for real man. he had a lot of potential last year then they just shut him out this whole season. he coulda made gains.
but why try to further sabotage a young player's value if you didn't plan on keeping him?

2206FC0A-7A23-4F2D-8B05-F281397CA278.jpeg

KP has time to get healthy for next season. This season was a wash anyways. Let KP get healthy tank for an early pick and come back next year with a stud rookie and a healthy KP.

Back
Top Bottom