Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

2206FC0A-7A23-4F2D-8B05-F281397CA278.jpeg

Soon :pimp:

#TankWatch

- A Nets or Grizzlies win tonight puts us 3.5 GB of 8th. Both winning is obviously good for us.
- A Suns win puts us 4.5 GB of 5th
- A Jazz win puts us 4.5 GB ahead of 12th

I don't understand the trade given we just lost KP this season, and KO'Q is likely gone soon enough as well.

Developing players needs to be the number one priority.

I mean, its not like Shump or Fields just blossomed and thrived once they left the Knicks
They both stunk it up

I'll give them Hardaway because his sophomore season was a wash and he got better in Atlanta but KP has improved greatly since his rookie season and the verdict is still out on whether or not we ****** up with Billy

I don't understand the trade given we just lost KP this season, and KO'Q is likely gone soon enough as well.
maybe Noher will come back to work :lol: but seriously, minutes just became available, I don't get it. Not caping for Willy, just looking at it from a basketball perspective.

Its so evident front office just did not like Willy for whatever reason.

His “complaining” to the media probably gave incentive for fail&fail bros to just simply get rid of him. Case in point, trade him for literally nobody.

Just a dumb move. They better have a kuzma or draymond coming thru with those picks

Funny I was reading
We can literally suck **** over the rest of season we’ll end up with a 7-10th pick
Wtf?
Why can’t we tank properly

If we end up with a top 3
Do we go with another pg?

If you think a PG is the best pick, then yes. I'm not as enamored with Trae Young as most, so I'd go another direction if we got a top 3 pick.

If you think a PG is the best pick, then yes. I'm not as enamored with Trae Young as most, so I'd go another direction if we got a top 3 pick.

Think we probably have to take a big man now. Rather a SF or C.

Ayton and Bemba have both been looking like potential studs as well, right?
IMO Knicks need a guard or swingman in the draft. Kanter will more than likely still be around next season at center, KP could and should be playing center long-term. Draft a guard to pair in the backcourt with Frank/Timmy because Courtney Lee is gonna be out the door very soon.

I doubt he's on the team past today. Dude is having the best season of his career at 32 and he belongs in the playoffs. He has absolutely no use here besides ******* up the tank, he needs to be dealt for his own good and ours.

Back
Top Bottom