Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Funny I was reading
We can literally suck **** over the rest of season we’ll end up with a 7-10th pick
Wtf?
Why can’t we tank properly

If we end up with a top 3
Do we go with another pg?
Most people have no idea what a tank is. It's not something that changes from a game to game basis. We win "only 3 gb the 8th seed" lose a game "only 3 gb the 8th pick" :lol: the owner, GM, and coaching staff have to be in on the jig. Also doesn't apply if your team is just not that good.

Teams won't give up a 1st rounder for Julius Randle or Tyreke Evans but y'all want one for Willy Hernangomez

Teams won't give up a 1st rounder for Julius Randle or Tyreke Evans but y'all want one for Willy Hernangomez
Agreed. We were never getting a first for Willy, just look at what Okafor cost.

But at the same time, with half the LEague apparently inquiring about Willy, I wish we could have at least gotten a young role player we could have potentially used long-term. The point of trading Willy was not about a salary dump, his contract was great, it was about utilizing him as an asset to get another asset that fit this team better. We didn't need to basically just dump him.

But I'm used to the Knicks making trades with the most underwhelming possible returns by now. Been that way for basically every trade we have made since we traded Tyson away. :smh:

Funny I was reading
We can literally suck **** over the rest of season we’ll end up with a 7-10th pick
Wtf?
Why can’t we tank properly

If we end up with a top 3
Do we go with another pg?

No way we definitely have a shot at the top 5... Just look at the standings. Lakers Nets and Bulls all are better than us right now. I mean Memphis and Phoenix are pretty terrible but if we commit we can get below them too.

BTW the Mavs having the worst record in the league is kind of crazy. I didn't even realize they were leading the tank race. That team was not built to be this bad.

IMO Knicks need a guard or swingman in the draft. Kanter will more than likely still be around next season at center, KP could and should be playing center long-term. Draft a guard to pair in the backcourt with Frank/Timmy because Courtney Lee is gonna be out the door very soon.

I doubt he's on the team past today. Dude is having the best season of his career at 32 and he belongs in the playoffs. He has absolutely no use here besides ****ing up the tank, he needs to be dealt for his own good and ours.

It's very true about the guards (really a wing would be ideal) but I still think we have to swing for the fences in a BPA type situation. I do not want Trae Young. Gotta be careful with these small scoring guards, there's only one Steph Curry.

BTW the Mavs having the worst record in the league is kind of crazy. I didn't even realize they were leading the tank race. That team was not built to be this bad.

Mavs are trash. I love Dirk but he needs to go home and be a family man. Son can’t even walk anymore. At least they have a point guard tho…

Last edited:
IT is the scapegoat for any team he's on.. it's not his fault he's only 5 9 170 pds....

If the TEAM played defense his mismatch shouldn't be that serious...

Oh well... the knicks are knicking, and no moves are on the horizon... Golden state has this locked for another 2 to 3 years

IT is the scapegoat for any team he's on.. it's not his fault he's only 5 9 170 pds....

If the TEAM played defense his mismatch shouldn't be that serious...

Oh well... the knicks are knicking, and no moves are on the horizon... Golden state has this locked for another 2 to 3 years

Have you seen him play defense? He’s literally terrible.

Didn't think he was this inconsistent of a shooter. Makes sense why he's always being traded. He can go.

Back
Top Bottom