Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Way to go NY! Trade to nowhere other than those valuable 2nd round picks no one even acknowleges. 2 more players we won't have to worry about developing like Dotson.

No words my ninjas...

Just tears .

The one, unique, stand alone, positive thing this franchise has done in the last two decades was KP.

Hes gone now.
Then we trade his homie for .....

The regime is just as bad as ever. Shoulda saw it coming with the baker and hardaway contracts. Complete incompetence and malpractice.

No words for this trade. Just numb now to this backwards team . All Rookie last year too.

Chances of drafting a first team rookie (even in a **** class) with either of this picks are slim to none.

2020 and 2021 picks too LMFAO

^truth. Just like with our current roster.

All have shown flashes . Coaching staff just could never get a handle and utiliize anyone efficiently and to their strengths.

Im serious man. We need this team dissolved from the league .

Just heartbreaking moment after moment and brain numbing decisions after decisions

I'm honestly not too mad at the deal. I know fans liked Willy but he has a looong way to go on the defensive end and his offensive game is being phased out more & more every season.

Would've liked to keep him because of his age & contract but it is what it is.

On sight for perry , mills, roger hinds , dolan, and jarret jack for me.

Call me if u see any of these fools in the nyc metro area.

718-344-133*

It's not like Willy is 19 years old; he's 24. How much better can he possibly get?

Again, I like him as a backup big but I'm not gonna act like the sky is falling.

Back
Top Bottom