Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Honestly where does the organization go from here? You definitely don't fire Hornacek now. Does Jack continue to play 30 min a game? Do you still trade Willy? You pretty much know for sure there are no playoffs for 2 years.

Ofcourse tank is the simple answer. But Beasley is gonna get his Ndour on and start hitting game winners left and right.

You gotta sell everyone now imo. Hold on to the young guys and hope they learn how to play together.

Everyone except Frank is moveable so long as we gets young players and draft picks in return

Sums up our season pretty well

Attachments

• E6B66C85-1B71-473F-BA43-9D7A29966093.png
    E6B66C85-1B71-473F-BA43-9D7A29966093.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 10
Came here to laugh at Jr

Find out KP tore his ACL :frown:

Glad I stopped watching but feel for ya'll that are always invested

Melo and KP injured on the same day ?

I'm gonna say we finish in the 7-9 range.

I'd be fine taking Bridges there unless Porter or Bagley somehow falls.

I thought we'd end up around 9-12 but now with KP out and 27 games left, top 5 is possible.

When I seen the injury I knew it was serious.

Man, What a cursed franchise we really are.

Team building wise its ok... as long as KP is going to come back healed. It lets us tank for a pick and have a good excuse to do so without making any rash moves. Maybe it will all work out for the best. Still terrible, what is our roster right now? I hope Hornacek is ready to give Frank some big minutes

Team building wise its ok... as long as KP is going to come back healed. It lets us tank for a pick and have a good excuse to do so without making any rash moves. Maybe it will all work out for the best. Still terrible, what is our roster right now? I hope Hornacek is ready to give Frank some big minutes

He simply has to play Frank and Willy more now.

Well for one thing... KP should take all the time he needs. Ill see ya next february unicorn.

On the current side... all playoff hopes have been dashed. I hope to god this coaching staff and organization doesnt try and sell this “lets get these Ws” mentality. The rest of the season should be about developing whoever is here.

I have no faith whatsoever that that will happen. We will continue to see JJ and CLee. Average around 30-38 minutes respectively.

Hey really need to trade lee o’Quinn Beasley and any other older player that can get us some assets. Like an OKC who wants some players for the playoff push or even houston.

Back
Top Bottom