Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Dont even know what to think right now

Will KP be okay in the long run?

Should I never buy an authentic again?

I mean you have to look at about 9-11 months to recover. So even if aggressively he comes back in December. Next year is a lost season because he is going to need to gain his confidence for the rest of that season.

Hopefully the injury doesn’t go to his head and he doesn’t turn to Derrick rose posr ACL. Plenty of people come back from acl tears and ever get a little bit more bounce after due to the rehab process being so intense. Think Parker, even though he tore the other one soon after.

KP will be back and even better .
That sucks man never good to see anybody go out with that kind of injury .
Hardway will prob need surgery too
Heard Kanter will need surgery for his cut in his mouth

Offseason after next is when Knicks are supposed to be “aggressive” in free agency bc of the expiring contracts. How many big name players gonna be confident enough to come to NYC and play with KP coming off an ACL injury?

Offseason after next is when Knicks are supposed to be “aggressive” in free agency bc of the expiring contracts. How many big name players gonna be confident enough to come to NYC and play with KP coming off an ACL injury?

Nobody was coming here with a healthy KP so we got nothing to worry about

If you guys need an example of what it would take for KP to recover back to normal.........remember Amare Stoudemire? The guy that Donnie Walsh put his 2010 franchise hopes on?

Yeah......good god, we need to draft some studs both in this year's draft AND next year's draft to even overcome the headaches we will encounter trying to accommodate KP returning back to "pre-injured ACL" performance

Haven’t left the same spot on my futon since I heard the news

Might just sleep here tonight |l

ED087C74-B693-4EAE-AC62-930DE4DC8CD6.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom