Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

KOQ played for Campus Magnet, I played for Bayside. Scored my first high school points on varsity thanks to him for hacking the **** outta me on the first possession of the game.

The league is waaay different than it was 15 years ago , so JVG probably wouldnt be a gr8 choice unless he is open to the new space and pace , stop and pop league... teams are running and shooting so fast defense don't have time to set up or make an impact ...

What it does is tire a team out 2nd it creates a league full of shooters who aren't really thay good at shooting. When teams are averaging 112 pts and defensive ratings are at 108 the league has digressed....

Warriors: We will give you Klay Thompson for KOQ and Frank.

Cats in this thread: Hell nah if we make that trade it’s setting us back, I wouldn’t trade Frank for Klay.
lol

When Kidd ordered his team to miss a free throw, up 3 with a second to go, that was my final straw. Up 3, one second to go, he orders the player to miss the free throw intentionally, instead of icing the game. I dont want that coach.

Warriors vs Knicks w/ no KP?

wolverine-trash.gif

what else on tonight

When Kidd ordered his team to miss a free throw, up 3 with a second to go, that was my final straw. Up 3, one second to go, he orders the player to miss the free throw intentionally, instead of icing the game. I dont want that coach.
You're right. This totally overcompensates for developing Giannis and two 2nd round picks to their max potential and taking a 15 win Bucks team led by a 2nd year Giannis, 3rd year Middleton, rookie Jabari, and MCW to 41 wins and a playoff appearance in his first year there. My b for typing up that rant before without taking that into consideration. :rofl:

We gotta keep my fellow Queens brother
KOQ for Klay.

Get it done Mitch!

I think he said that so that time would run out quicker right after the miss.

After a made FT, you got inbound the ball for the clock to start.

I think I see what he was thinking.

Jack's dumbass is so poor at defense running to contest Curry's shot he injures THJR :smh:

Get this bum Jack off the court.

Back
Top Bottom