Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

You're right. This totally overcompensates for developing Giannis and two 2nd round picks to their max potential and taking a 15 win Bucks team led by a 2nd year Giannis, 3rd year Middleton, rookie Jabari, and MCW to 41 wins and a playoff appearance in his first year there. My b for typing up that rant before without taking that into consideration. :rofl:

Bro if a coach makes that nut of a move idc about who he “developed” That means his decision making is complete ****. Same guy that spilled a drink on the court on purpose.

I think he said that so that time would run out quicker right after the miss.

After a made FT, you got inbound the ball for the clock to start.

I think I see what he was thinking.

WHAT? If he makes the free throw, who gives a **** if they get to inbound the ball? You just walk off the court because only a 4 point play ties the game. If he misses on purpose as per instructions, they can still heave up a full court shot to tie.

2828BAF1-3C0C-41B4-9BBC-7A97E4FDC417.gif

WHEN ARE WE GONNA BE A GOOD TEAM??????

Only 5 games out from number 4, and you could see that happening looking at our schedule

Bro if a coach makes that nut of a move idc about who he “developed” That means his decision making is complete ****. Same guy that spilled a drink on the court on purpose.
I think your decision making is off if you really don't prioritize this team's development because of one decision Kidd made one time during a pretty successful run in Milwaukee, all things considered. Every coach has their blunders, it happens, and I don't even know what game you are referring to but I would imagine it didn't even cost them the game.

The development of Frank and KP right now is BY FAR the most important factor we need to consider when determining who will coach this team moving forward. Idc about anything else right now, it would all be moot anyway if KP can't fulfill his real potential of becoming a top 5 player in the League, at least, and Frank can't become a franchise PG.

Spilling the drink was a savvy move idc what anyone says.

Not really a fan of how many bridges Kidd has burned in both stops. He seems to bring a lot of drama with him.

Not really a fan of how many bridges Kidd has burned in both stops. He seems to bring a lot of drama with him.
The Knicks current front office does not have the luxury of worrying about burnt bridges. They absolutely can not hire somebody because he is easy to work with like David Blatt or some ****. Kidd is arrogant, stubborn, and an overall prick, but he builds good relationships with his players and he would get the job done. Mark Jackson has burnt bridges with the the best ran organization and ownership in the League right now outside of San Antonio. Kidd has burnt bridges with Brooklyn, mostly because he was smart enough to get the **** out before the storm hit (that one is far more a positive on his credentials list than a negative IMO), and now Milwaukee.

The Knicks current front office does not have the luxury of worrying about burnt bridges. They absolutely can not hire somebody because he is easy to work with like David Blatt or some ****. Kidd is arrogant, stubborn, and an overall prick, but he builds good relationships with his players and he would get the job done. Mark Jackson has burnt bridges with the the best ran organization and ownership in the League right now outside of San Antonio. Kidd has burnt bridges with Brooklyn, mostly because he was smart enough to get the **** out before the storm hit (that one is far more a positive on his credentials list than a negative IMO), and now Milwaukee.

I'm not saying Kidd is the worst coach like Milwaukee fans do, but I don't think he's shown enough to be worth the risk like you do. He's been alright... His relationship with Giannis is the biggest positive. His crazy bad defensive scheming is the biggest negative, along with the drama aforementioned.

Rumors of Jazz being interested in Willy. Willy + 2nd rounder or Dougie for Hood.

Make it happen Perry Mills

KP might have had a down couple of months, but he's still been good. Meanwhile the first couple of months he was playing at an MVP level. He deserves to be an All-Star reserve.

Al Horford I'm not so sure about.

KP might have had a down couple of months, but he's still been good. Meanwhile the first couple of months he was playing at an MVP level. He deserves to be an All-Star reserve.

Al Horford I'm not so sure about.

Horford is a key player for the best team in the east. No way he was going to get left off. I think Drummond is a bit more deserving. Honestly, both play for losing teams, so neither should really be an AS imo. But the east has weak bigs, so there isn’t much to choose from. A big big gripe of mine is that KP doesn’t rebound much or pass. 23ppg is cool, but what else are you doing except being tired.

Back
Top Bottom