Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

KP looking...dare I say...lost.

I don't see how this is gonna help his development.

He needs another scorer or a slashing PG to keep defenses honest, so he can do his thing.

Knicks have none of that right now.

We might not win a game this year :lol:

done3.jpg

Nothing more refreshing than adding a lottery pick player to a garbage roster and expecting that to change anything .............

Would you prefer to overpay OVERRATED unproven 27+ yr old vets instead like we have been doing for the past 17 years......think about it.

I'd rather the team develops lottery player after lottery player UNTIL we get it right instead of overpaying another "money-hungry" ****er that doesn't really make their teammates better on the floor.

Would you prefer to overpay OVERRATED unproven 27+ yr old vets instead like we have been doing for the past 17 years......think about it.

I'd rather the team develops lottery player after lottery player UNTIL we get it right instead of overpaying another "money-hungry" ****er that doesn't really make their teammates better on the floor.

I feel you. But it’s a lose-lose situation at the moment. Hopefully this works, but it doesn’t always work out the way we’d like it to. We shall see though. I’m fine w/ the young squad. Just kinda weird that everyone seems so shocked that this team is not good and then banking on another young player to change our fortune. It’s gonna take way more than that.

Knicks have had plenty opportunity to build through the draft in the last 15 years. That hasn't exactly worked out either.

But real talk NY is the biggest market in all of sports so why would we settle for anything less than a legit squad.

Yo I just watched the game highlights. :rofl:

1.Get Sessions all the way the **** outta here.
2. Rat Russell really balled on us. :smh:
3. How much better are the Nets gonna be?
4. He was buns last season, but that game would of been better with Brandon Jennings clapping in ****** faces.

Back
Top Bottom