Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Frank hurt himself in his first game, thats something :nerd: ETA just read its the same knee he banged in the euro AAU championships.

Last edited:
It's a good thing I didn't go to the game tonight. Tickets were only $45 for the 100 level, but no Frank or KP.

I am trying to remain even keeled and not overreact to anything. I don't want to turn into a pessimist lol.

But please Lord, don't let Frank be damaged goods. We need this kid to be healthy first and foremost and actually play this season.

I also feel a little nervous about KP being the leader. As much as I love the kid and his talent, something about him seems nervous or lacking in confidence. His interview post Melo's departure didn't make me feel like he's 100% ready to take the reigns. I hope I'm 100% wrong. I don't expect the team to win this year...I just want to see some promise.

I don’t even give a **** about what happens this season TBH
I have no expectations that way they cant let me down.

TBH this team has too many new players and players who haven't even played the role they will ultimately play on this team so I cant imagine how this is supposed to work out. They probably wont even begin to gel until all star break but by then Noah will be out for the season with a new surgery and we would have already traded one of the other bigs for another guard but there is always next year.

Yo guys, post some ideas for my new avy. Obviously mine is very outdated. :lol:
IMG_0386.jpg

Back
Top Bottom