Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Yo guys, post some ideas for my new avy. Obviously mine is very outdated. :lol:

ntilikina.jpg

Alot of overreactors.

- Frank bumped his knee in the French championships.
- Knicks had him rehab the knee instead of playing in summer league. Smart move.
- He played in the first preseason game.
- Then a few practices after, he bumped the same knee with Kanter, so coach want him to sit.
- He's 19 and just bumped the same knee twice in 2 weeks, no torn acl, mcl, lcl. Theres actually about 82 real games coming up starting in about a week. He'll be fine

RELAX B

Exactly he’s 19 and has “bumped” his knee on more than one occasion and is sitting out again and he’s never averaged more than 20 minutes a game. The NBA season is a lot tougher than euro league and preseason. I just hope you’re right and I’m overreacting.

I signed up for the open practice and didn't receive tix for it.
I was called by someone from msg and i'm getting tix tomorrow for a "Chalk Talk" with GM Scott Perry, then tix to the rockets game after.

What are some questions or things you guys wanna know that I should ask if given the chance?

I signed up for the open practice and didn't receive tix for it.
I was called by someone from msg and i'm getting tix tomorrow for a "Chalk Talk" with GM Scott Perry, then tix to the rockets game after.

What are some questions or things you guys wanna know that I should ask if given the chance?
"Why is Kurt Rambis still employed?"

Ask him how often are trade calls made. I'm legitimately curious if it's a whole process or do GMs just call and ask if X player is available.

Also when does he expect us to be contenders if "everything goes according to plan"

Back
Top Bottom