Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Man. Was my prediction off or what...

If the preseason is any indication of how this team will look then man.... I was way off.

:smh:

This is rebuilding.

I hope y’all weren’t expecting them to look good. KP with no real second option. No real bench. Ramon Sessons starting.:rofl:

I don’t even check the score. I just watch the rotations, defense, ball movement. It’s fun having a team full of young guys with potential, especially without Melo. Forces them to grow together.

Three preseason games in, no one should be surprised. This team is garbage on paper, and they just started playing together.

Gotta appreciate the x’s and o’s This year.:lol:

Knicks still struggling to get easy points and give up to many easy points, it’s going to be a long season. Horny is not the coach to develop these guys.

F60FAB0A-943D-4D9C-BC71-A6B0521A0279.jpeg

Some of ya really in here thinking this was gonna be a playoff team. We gotta stop letting the Knicks do this to us every year.

i mean there are definitely a few people in here that thought we would make the playoffs without Melo, bc he was the cancer. i wouldn't be too surprised if we make it. the east is hella week. i'm not saying we will, but the east is trash :lol:

i mean there are definitely a few people in here that thought we would make the playoffs without Melo, bc he was the cancer. i wouldn't be too surprised if we make it. the east is hella week. i'm not saying we will, but the east is trash :lol:

The East is weak, but we aren't making the playoffs. I don't wanna make the playoffs. That would be very unfortunate if we make the playoffs w/ 30 wins.

Y'all gonna get a wakeup call about Tim Hardaway Jr too.

He's not good.

I watched him a lot last season. Yes he's better than when he was here the first time but he's still an average 6th man at best. Wild erratic and he's a turnstyle on defense. He's basically a poor man's JR Smith. A very poor man.

And why is Kurt Rambis the assistant coach? No one has ever respected him as a player or coach. He's gonna lose these young guys.

The more things change the more they stay the same.

Timmy and KP aren't enough for us going forward imo . We need the draft pick to be either a solid defender or a 16-18 ppg type player.
Most of the pieces we have now wouldn't even be in the rotation on most of the playoff teams.

This season is a success if
KP, Frank and timmy develop some chemistry.
Willy and kuz get better and develop a role for themselves.
Ron Ron the Don gets into the rotation.

I like what I've seen from Kanter but he will be gone or will be too expensive by the time this team is ready.

Other than that let some of these contracts expire and try again.
That Noah contract is so bad lmao

The overreaction after 3 preseason games is hilarious. I think we've reached an all time low with how fast y'all jumping to conclusions.

The only thing I got after these 3 games is that hornacek might not be the coach for this team and our defense is gonna be wild trash.

Hopefully it isn’t an ad and it’s just a cool patch. I think there was a deadline for jersey sponsors.

It is the Knicks, though. Probably a MAGA patch knowing our owner.

EDIT: Nevermind. If it’s just the logo, I could live with it. Not a fan of an ad on our jerseys, though.:smh:

Squarespace came up if true, though. They haven’t been around long.

Back
Top Bottom