Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Hey NT Knicks fam! I recently had my dude Ian Begley on for the latest edition of my podcast to talk some Knicks basketball! Check it out!

You can also listen to the podcast on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher and Tune in!!

Props. Subscribed when you started, haven’t listened yet. Will definitely start tonight.

Sidenote: We’re trash.:lol:

Dotsun looked solid tonight if there's a silver lining to the preseason. Kanter looks like he could be a good piece if we decide to keep him long term. Even Beasley looked okay offensively. If we could develop them even with a trash record that's a plus. Surprisingly the biggest red flag has been KP not taking the next step but I'll give him at least the first month or two of regular season before worrying.

Chemistry and defense is a huge problem with this team. We gotta go with our better defenders and players who know how to play with each other in the starting lineup.

Frank
THJ
Lee
KP
Willy

I would go all offense with the second unit. Our defense is gonna be ***, but since we struggle to score as is might as well hope we can go on some quick scoring bursts.

Baker
Dotson
Kuz
Beasley
Kanter

I knew we'd struggle defensively but the offensive problems is the biggest concern. THJr, KP, Kanter, And even to an extent C Lee, Willy, Beasley, and Doug are at least average scorers. So to be this bad at scoring is confusing.

Back
Top Bottom