Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

Kanter's gonna score a lot of points in limited minutes. Good trade piece for a more complete team.

Willy is a good player but in today's landscape do you keep him? Is he another Kanter, a big man you bring off the bench to score and rebound?

I've always liked McDermott, lighter on his feet than given credit for.

Artis should make the team. How many vet PGs does a bad team really need? Might as well take a flyer on a younger guy.

Kanter's gonna score a lot of points in limited minutes. Good trade piece for a more complete team.

Willy is a good player but in today's landscape do you keep him? Is he another Kanter, a big man you bring off the bench to score and rebound?

I've always liked McDermott, lighter on his feet than given credit for.

Artis should make the team. How many vet PGs does a bad team really need? Might as well take a flyer on a younger guy.

i say keep Billy, just to keep KP happy. he's also hella underpaid, so might as well take advantage of that over the next couple years. the only way i'd be down to trade Billy is if Noah is included. damn near anything to get his contract off the books.

Kristaps Porzingis has said that he prefers playing power forward instead of center. He explained some of the reasoning behind that preference after Tuesday's game: "I think it's better for us (having) me at the 4, especially if it's a non-shooting 4. I can do a lot. When I'm playing against the 5, I'm fighting with the big a lot of times and I'm wasting a lot of energy. Obviously offensively I have an advantage but I'm just more comfortable playing at the 4. Fours are usually smaller, I can shoot over them easier. If it's a non-shooter, I can be under the rim and protecting the rim and that's what I love. I'm just more used to playing at the 4. If we need to go small then I'll be playing at the 5 then I have to change a little bit my mindset."

I love Willy, but I'm not sure he's more productive than Kanter in the same amount of minutes.

I love Willy, but I'm not sure he's more productive than Kanter in the same amount of minutes.
I agree, however I dont know if Kanters contract is worth the difference.

I watched most of the game last night and my take on FrankNT is, its too early to have a take on FrankNT :lol: Was strange how this team mirrored last years. Early lead to a double digit deficit with fake comeback at the end. Meh...

I would keep Billy. I’m sure he’s not done developing. I do like having Billy and Kanter though.

That's not last years knicks. That's every years knicks lol. Even the 52 win knicks from a few seasons back would blow leads late only to win by a few points because the opponent tired themselves out or because Melo hit some big shots.

That's not last years knicks. That's every years knicks lol. Even the 52 win knicks from a few seasons back would blow leads late only to win by a few points because the opponent tired themselves out or because Melo hit some big shots.
Last years team definitely didn't come back and win games. So much has changed that its stayed the same :lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: But I’m saying he’s complaining about playing center, blew off the exit interview for who really knows what reason and he’s only been in the league for 3 years. He’s going to be a mixture of DWade/Lebron/Dwight *****.

What happened to the players that say I don’t give a **** where they play me and who doesn’t speak up to why he didn’t do the exit interview for real. Europeans are soft, Horny was right.

Pookie is our most versatile forward so I’d like to keep him around. His contract is cheap & he’s well respected around the league so I’m sure it would be easy to move him if Perry Mills wanted.

Lee & KOQ can go to the highest bidder tho

:lol::lol::lol::lol: But I’m saying he’s complaining about playing center, blew off the exit interview for who really knows what reason and he’s only been in the league for 3 years. He’s going to be a mixture of DWade/Lebron/Dwight *****.

You know exactly why he blew off the exit

Back
Top Bottom