Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

NBA Trade Machine   ESPN (1)latestt.png

Attachments

• NBA Trade Machine   ESPN (1)latestt.png
    NBA Trade Machine ESPN (1)latestt.png
    53.1 KB · Views: 2
After winning a chip in OKC, hopefully he'll finish up his career here, contributing to a contending Knicks squad.

Has anyone ever gotten a lounge for a game at MSG? Wondering what price point would be per person.

Phil Jackson ran him down in the media for a year and the Home fans booed him on plenty of occasions this past season. Did I miss something?

Carmelo insisted that the Knicks trade their whole team for him rather than simply assuring them he would sign in free agency, so he could get paid more.

They gave him a massive contract and built their team around him, and he couldn't even get them to the playoffs.

The Knicks don't owe him anything. The partnership didn't work out, fine. Carmelo didn't sacrifice a thing for the Knicks. He got everything he wanted which was the cash, the media exposure, and the ability to live in New York. He didn't give back an ounce of leadership and didn't improve his game in any way.

Spare me the violin.

Carmelo insisted that the Knicks trade their whole team for him rather than simply assuring them he would sign in free agency, so he could get paid more.

They gave him a massive contract and built their team around him, and he couldn't even get them to the playoffs.

The Knicks don't owe him anything. The partnership didn't work out, fine. Carmelo didn't sacrifice a thing for the Knicks. He got everything he wanted which was the cash, the media exposure, and the ability to live in New York. He didn't give back an ounce of leadership and didn't improve his game in any way.

Spare me the violin.

Stopped reading after that. You got it

Back
Top Bottom