Official 2017-2018 Knicks season thread

DKcQ7spV4AAn_QJ.jpg

This is not amusing

That kinda hurt.

Felt like seeing your ex you broke up with 3 days ago already holding hands with some dude I'm the street :lol:

And 100027

It's been well documented that you don't like Melo. Over the years I've been on NT.

You don't need to come in the Knicks thread just to hate on the man. Keep that in the NBA thread or in your mind.

Thx

That kinda hurt.

Felt like seeing your ex you broke up with 3 days ago already holding hands with some dude I'm the street :lol:

And 100027

It's been well documented that you don't like Melo. Over the years I've been on NT.

You don't need to come in the Knicks thread just to hate on the man. Keep that in the NBA thread or in your mind.

Thx

I get it. I'm not trying to troll in the thread. But I'm a New Yorker. Any of you all who live in the city knows that fans here are realistically split 50/50 on Melo. So I don't see why this particular thread has to be closed to dissenting opinions on a player whose legacy here is mixed at best. It should be representative of reality and open to debate.

And @njavier03 I respect your opinion and loyalty even though I disagree with you.

I'm rooting for the Knicks to turn it around. Personally my biggest frustration with the team has been their refusal to actually rebuild the right way and commit to developing young players. So even aside from my feelings on Carmelo as a player I'm excited that they're giving KP the reins this year and haven't spent a ton of money on vets.

As far as hate goes I hated Derrick Rose on this team about 100x more than I've ever hated Melo. And outside of basketball I'm a big fan of what Melo has done the past few years.

Melo leads the league in non calls every year (don’t know why the refs don’t give him any calls) so maybe we will start getting to the line more.

We'd have to attach a pick with any Noah trade. He's gonna be a Knick for the majority of his contract.

Nothing is impossible. Toronto received a 1st round pick for Bargnani, Chicago received 2 lottery picks for Eddy Curry and OKC got Melo and PG for Oladipo, Kanter and Doug ****in McDermott.

Back
Top Bottom