OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Did they even show the women's gold medal volleyball match on tv? I swear the channels probably showed some bs like rowing or horse racing instead. I saw it was played yesterday but had no idea.

Did they even show the women's gold medal volleyball match on tv? I swear the channels probably showed some bs like rowing or horse racing instead. I saw it was played yesterday but had no idea.

f nbc

They actually did show it. I was surprised. Forgot what channel it was though

Ah ok. In the morning they had the us vs ned bronze game and I was waiting for the other game.

I streamed the gold medal match, Zhu Ting from China was unstoppable. This Chinese team is so young, they will be scary good next few years

So the Brasil men have won gold in beach volleyball, soccer, and now indoor volleyball. Too bad the women couldn't match them.

Brasil has done it

Well done
They WAXED Italy. 
sick.gif

I didn't get to watch as much as I usually do, new work schedule has me working more hours, but I've watched as much as possible and I'm always bummed when the Olympics end.

I love the Olympics, the highs, the lows, the pride in one's country, working for years or your whole life to get to this one moment. I love collective and shared experiences too. Everyone talking about it, watching, writing and discussing, just look at all of the traffic in this thread alone. 

Countless great moments, triumphs of athletes at the top of their game, plus there's always tons of laughs and memorable moments.

Despite the chaos and poor conditions heading into the Olympics, and the dark spot of the games that they spend insane amounts of money on things that will most certainly never be used again.. I still enjoy the games and the spectacle.

Great Olympics games for the U.S we actually already won more medals this year (120) than we did last time (104) and we have a crazy 40 more medals than the next country China..

Hopefully the US can get another game during my lifetime..That would be a dream come true to watch some of these events live..L.A in the final 3 for the 2024 games..hopefully they win

Great Olympics. Thanks to all the legends who took their final curtain call. :frown:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom