OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

i hate that they dont show the top people... they show some dude in like 15 place :x

'Omg bolts back bolts back bolts back!!!' 'phelps is back once again'

Like stone cold and the rock. Twitter will break all that news. We cant just be surprised when we tune in lol. The time difference is gonna ruin hella events.

Everything being live this year was clutch af.
I felt all that as I'm in Australia. Spoilers the minute I wake up 
mean.gif

My thing about the Winter Olympics is that so few CAN participate. Only countries with snow and ice.

Only countries with warm weather can do things like track and field, sprinting, mountain biking, triathlon, etc... but that's a LOOOOOOT of countries, and very few people on the planet are left out of training to try and make it.

How is someone in Kenya gonna train for a ski event? How is someone in the Dominican gonna train for snowboarding?

jamaica figured it out

John candy b. Doug e doug da goat

Oh just checked. Youre counting the off year winter games as the olympics too..lol

2024 is still up in the air...LA tryna cop that. Could also be salt lake city again but that was winter.

Damn..the last summer olympics in the states was 96. Could be 18 years before it happens again.

Man the 1500 was slow as hell.. Dudes in all these championship meets just wait til the very very end to kick

Allyson lowkey goat. Lowkey highkey goat.

Who gaf about ryan lochte f boy tendencies. They need to stop giving this dude attention.

Shelly-anne Fraser >

Exactly.. Felix screwed herself and her legacy by not wanting to run the 4 individually earlier on

She never was going win gold in the 100.. Should have been the 4 and 2 individually and both relays, would have had a chance for 4 golds

4 X 1 would always be a fight with JA or when the Bahamas had 4 solid legs and assuming the US didn't screw up getting the stick around

Ain't nothing wrong with her legacy *Marcus Camby gif*

If I remember correctly she didn't run the 400 at the '08 or '12 us trials.. But she killed it on both of those relay teams

While she obviously has speed for the 100.. I just think the 4 is her better event (of those 2) and she would have faired far better doing that double

Anybody ever actually attend the Olympics/Olympic events? Are they better on TV? I def want to go but I'm scared all the magic will disappear into long lines and terrible viewing angles.

Back
Top Bottom