OFFICIAL 2016 RIO SUMMER OLYMPICS THREAD (Rio is a wrap; See you in Tokyo in 2020 (or, more likely,i

Sucks the Olympics is over. That's all I've watched the last 2 weeks :lol:. People complain about the coverage this year...wait until it's in Japan when it's like 13 hours ahead of us :lol:

Last edited:
Sucks the Olympics is over. That's all I've watched the last 2 weeks :lol:. People complain about the coverage this year...wait until it's in Japan when it's like 13 hours ahead of us :lol:

thats really gonna suck just like beijing ..wont catch anything live, ill be sleeping or at work

Yea we were kinda spoiled with a lot of things being live or nearly live. Damn, gotta wait another 4 years. Olympics is always lit tho. Gonna have to get use to the newbies now tho.

Sucks the Olympics is over. That's all I've watched the last 2 weeks
laugh.gif
. People complain about the coverage this year...wait until it's in Japan when it's like 13 hours ahead of us
laugh.gif
Just gonna start saving my money now 
laugh.gif
 Would be nice to spend two weeks in Japan 
smokin.gif

Great. We'll have other channels and social media spoiling all the results for us.

They originally thought he got dq'ed for blocking another runner. Then they had footage of part of his left foot stepping out of bounds.

Last edited:
Allyson lowkey goat. Lowkey highkey goat.

Who gaf about ryan lochte f boy tendencies. They need to stop giving this dude attention.

Allyson felix still only has 1 individual gold Olympic medal tho. All those golds are from relays. Shelly got 2 individual golds so does Elaine Thompson and so does Veronica Campbell Brown both times beating Allyson

nbc is turning into espn. Talking bout the same damn story everyday for the next month. Then when it's time for the next olympics they'll talk about it some more. bob costas needs to ahut the hell up.

Great. We'll have other channels and social media spoiling all the results for us.

'Omg bolts back bolts back bolts back!!!' 'phelps is back once again'

Like stone cold and the rock. Twitter will break all that news. We cant just be surprised when we tune in lol. The time difference is gonna ruin hella events.

Everything being live this year was clutch af.

Back
Top Bottom